• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Favorite local suppliers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GIMike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2009
Around OKC, OK
Wish we could have a sticky for this and make the regional threads easier to find lol. I would love to find more local suppliers. I've found one in Yukon that actually sells pretty good liquid (though kinda pricey). They don't really know what they're selling so their larger bottles are WAY overpriced, though the small 5 ml bottles aren't too badly priced. The store is Cigarettes For Less. Google has their info. I've called around to other metro shops, and almost all (aside from one cigar store) had the "disposible" ecigs (pre-filled carts only, "chargable"), but hardly any had any juices.

So how many of ya have found a local supplier for ejuice/cigs? If so, what's the name/location and what do you think about them?

GIMike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2009
Around OKC, OK
Looks like the cheap kits are pretty much everywhere nowadays. See them in almost every gas station. I even went to a head shop looking for e-liquid. All they had was the same thing the gas stations have, the cigarette looking e-cig in disposable and rechargable versions, with only pre-filled carts. No liquid. I don't mind buying my parts online, but would like to see more liquid available locally.

tigerlily

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2010
Oklahoma
For those wondering about the VaporKings store, they are scheduled to open their second store in Tulsa on July 5. Other nearby vendors I've enjoyed are OzarkVapors located in Sprinfield, MO and KickBassVapors in sw missouri. I should warn you that it can be difficult to place an order with KBV due to their popularity and the fact that they are a small, family run business. The best time I've found to order is at 7:00 Friday evenings.

GIMike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2009
Around OKC, OK
Is that a local store you've actually driven to? I guess if you live out there in NE OK, that could be local. That's what I was referring to in this post. Not stores you buy from online, but local stores you have actually driven to for supplies, either for their great cost and customer service or because your order is taking too long and you need it now. There's tons of "I order online from these guys!" threads. I wanted one for us okies only that might help us find local drive-to places. I guess I should've been more specific in my original post :|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread