Favorite Squonk Devices?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwistedThrottle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2014
Washington
Hi fellow Washingtonian, check out the Kanger dripbox 160 for dual battery regulated but kinda big and bulky, albeit comfortable to hold. Also the Pico Squeeze is regulated to 50 watts but no screen so somewhat of a regulated mech but wins for tiny factor. Cant speak enough of Reo's tho. Regulated devices are living on borrowed time. Mechs like Reos are built like a tank and since theres no screen to die or circuits to worry about keeping dry, keep the contacts clean and itll last forever. Hope this helps.

Rathamar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Mound - Minnesota, USA
I will have to recommend a VT Inbox. Single 18650, DNA75 Board. It was the second or third squonker I picked up and it has been my everyday carry for about a year now. You can find it in the US for around $100, and from china for between $70 and $80 depending on if you are getting the mod only or the kit. I would recommend the Mod only, I didn't care care for the included RDA. I run a Pulse 22 on mine, it is a single coil RDA. If you are looking for a dual coil RDA, I would recommend the Pulse 24. I haven't tried it, but I from what people are saying about it it is better then the 22 and you can run it with either a single or dual coil.

I highly recommend it.

mackman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
NorCal
I will have to recommend a VT Inbox. Single 18650, DNA75 Board. It was the second or third squonker I picked up and it has been my everyday carry for about a year now. You can find it in the US for around $100, and from china for between $70 and $80 depending on if you are getting the mod only or the kit. I would recommend the Mod only, I didn't care care for the included RDA. I run a Pulse 22 on mine, it is a single coil RDA. If you are looking for a dual coil RDA, I would recommend the Pulse 24. I haven't tried it, but I from what people are saying about it it is better then the 22 and you can run it with either a single or dual coil.

I highly recommend it.

Ditto for the VT Inbox inexpensive, dependable, well built, easy to refill, and with a good atty a great vape

Hightech Redneck

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2015
N C
I'll throw in the drone also.
Beats the dripbox in build, reliability and power.
It's dual 18650 with dna 167 board and 11ml juice bottle.
I have run everything from a 22mm pulse to a 28 mm Sherman on it, with the center 510 almost anything will fit.
Because it's dna it has a decent price tag and it is pretty large so some don't like that.
I have had 0 issues out if mine.

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
I don't have anything handy to measure it, but IIRC REOs are about 22mm wide. The LP is fine (I have 2 of them) but the P67 is completely flat on top and was designed for bigger atomizers. It's not any wider that the LP Grand, though.
Yeah, but the "landing deck" on top of an LP is only about 18 or 19mm across. Any atty bigger than that will overhang the "landing deck" and look a bit silly on an LP Grand.

tokarev

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2009
Tennessee, USA
Yeah, but the "landing deck" on top of an LP is only about 18 or 19mm across. Any atty bigger than that will overhang the "landing deck" and look a bit silly on an LP Grand.

That's true. Overhang hasn't been an issue for me as I run RM2's on the LP grands and a Challice III on the P67. The P67 would be the way to go for larger RDA's though. I would think 22mm should fit but anything larger would probably overhang.

Vapefiend

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Connecticut
The new chalice iv or in my case the clone, fits perfectly on an LP Reo grand

Attachments

• IMG_3190.JPG
    IMG_3190.JPG
    178.5 KB · Views: 69
Status