Favorite tobacco flavors??

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaSmokinLoon

ECF Veteran
Jan 30, 2012
Brainerd, MN
I read the "tobacco Flavor" Sticky, and agree that the flavors don't taste like the real thing, that being said, personally I still rather enjoy a lot of them over other sweeter flavors. Especially something like a Cuban Supreme or Virginia. What are some of your favorite tobacco Juices, and some of your least favorites?

vicsan

Sparky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2011
IL
I vape ONLY tobacco juices: Freedom Smoke USA 7 Leaves, Virginia and Pure Cig. I LOVE Vaperite Organic juices in the Natural Tobacco, Black Perique and House Extracted, but he was doing only 18ml bottles and it was too expensive for me (I vape a LOT of juice daily). I see he now sells 60ml bottles, so I may get some more soon. It's REALLY, REALLY good juice. It has a wonderful natural flavor.

Today I did get an order from a new juice maker, HighbrowVapor.com, but I haven't tried it yet. I got Highbrowbacco Menthol and Highbrowbacco-Exotic Blend. I can't wait to try them!

mynameisrob

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
PH-Illadelph-IA, PA
Most of the juices that are supposed to resemble a certain cig are nasty. I've tried quite a few tobacco juices and the only one I've found that I really like is Bobas Bounty from AVE. some others are okay, but Bobas is the only one I can vape all day and not get sick of. I almost wish I didn't like it though bc personally I think AVE charges way too much for their juices and I also don't like that all their juices are really thick and most of them are 100%VG. Bobas is really good, but I don't think AVE is a great vendor for new vapers just bc all their juices are so thick which makes it harder to fill cartos correctly. I use a syringe to fill all my cartos anyway, but I find with Bobas you almost have to use a syringe. The condom method is okay, but def not as easy as a syring, and drip filling would take forever.

Backwoods brew also has some good tobacco juices, and their Backo, Casablanca, and Virginia juices are pretty popular.

I'd also check out Vaperite bc they have some good tobacco juices too. They have a variety of tobacco juices and they have some naturally extracted tobacco juices that are pretty good

mynameisrob

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
PH-Illadelph-IA, PA
Most of the juices that are supposed to resemble a certain cig are nasty. I've tried quite a few tobacco juices and the only one I've found that I really like is Bobas Bounty from AVE. some others are okay, but Bobas is the only one I can vape all day and not get sick of. I almost wish I didn't like it though bc personally I think AVE charges way too much for their juices and I also don't like that all their juices are really thick and most of them are 100%VG. Bobas is really good, but I don't think AVE is a great vendor for new vapers just bc all their juices are so thick which makes it harder to fill cartos correctly. I use a syringe to fill all my cartos anyway, but I find with Bobas you almost have to use a syringe. The condom method is okay, but def not as easy as a syring, and drip filling would take forever.

Backwoods brew also has some good tobacco juices, and their Backo, Casablanca, and Virginia juices are pretty popular.

I'd also check out Vaperite bc they have some good tobacco juices too. They have a variety of tobacco juices and they have some naturally extracted tobacco juices that are pretty good

michael dubya

Moved On
Jan 29, 2012
great britain
  • Deleted by uba egar320

vicsan

Sparky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2011
IL
Favorite- Crystal Clear RY4- Great tobacco overtones, with nice caramel/ vanilla finish.

Worst- FSUSA Wyatt Earp- Tasted like burnt tires with a little bit of old sweat sock thrown in for good measure.

:lol: I have a large bottle of Wyatt Earp and I had the same reaction you did to it. I'm keeping it to try in my new mod...coming in February...and if that doesn't help the flavor, I'm selling it or dumping it. It has rave reviews on the site. That's why I ordered a large bottle. Lesson learned. Taste is DEFINITELY subjective in ejuices!

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
My first favorite - Backwoods Brew Casablanca

Stinky nutty pungent analog-alike when I was a new vaper - FreedomSmokeUSA Desert Ship in a high PG blend (I use 79PG/30VG on atomizer, 80PG/20VG in cartos). I would change up the flavor a bit with vanilla, caramel, chocolate or cocoa and that eventually got me to where I could be satisfied vaping non-tobacco flavors. But the smell of Desert Ship was not welcome in my fiance's car or my office - nutty and somewhat pungent, reminds more than one of the smell of a freshly opened pack of smokes.

Sweet pleasure - various light sweet RY4's
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...views/193327-really-big-ry4-roundup-long.html

My daily "tobacco" for a long time - V4L Wowbacco which is very little like tobacco IMO. It's a cocoa tobacco with a bit of a smoky aroma but nothing to bother my fiance or office. And if anyone thinks cocoa tobacco is weird, most popular US cigarette brands have cocoa in them including Marlboro.

Last edited:

Sugarfoot

ECF Veteran
Nov 5, 2011
One Step Beyond
I, too, am vaping mostly straight tobacco flavor with the odd coffee thrown in. I keep coming back to ecigexpress for their Premium Tobacco, 18mg, 50PG/50VG -smooth and reliable. Also very good is their TobaccoX, similar but as they describe,"more tobacco kick." In my limited experience (vaping since Sept., 2011) many of the venders think the addition of sweetener is important, but I prefer a smooth traditional tobacco flavor. Still waiting for the vender who makes one that tastes like Drum shag-cut tobacco. Maybe I'll post that query(!)

sinnyc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2011
Up north
Worst- FSUSA Wyatt Earp- Tasted like burnt tires with a little bit of old sweat sock thrown in for good measure.

LOL, I haven't tried that particular juice but I've had several that were similar. I've also had a few that were hugely perfumey. One vendor told me that some people seemed to have that reaction to the hazelnut flavoring he used but most didn't at all. Taste is so subjective....

- Tim

michael dubya

Moved On
Jan 29, 2012
great britain
  • Deleted by uba egar320

michael dubya

Moved On
Jan 29, 2012
great britain
  • Deleted by uba egar320

DaSmokinLoon

ECF Veteran
Jan 30, 2012
Brainerd, MN
I did'nt mention that vaping this e-liquid the aftertaste is'nt pleasant.Having said that it is what i expect.Allow me to explain.I had been smoking cigarettes for about 28 years.Loved to smoke marlboro.Smoking tabacco would "always" leave a bad taste in my mouth,that what happens when you smoke!. This is the reason i like an e-liquid that is a bit rough. I never wanted anything that tastes anything other than tabacco.If i wanted something that tastes like strawberries or apples or whatever then i'd have a real one.I simply don't understand people that complain about e-liquids that taste bad.They smoked cigarettes then quit because they took up vaping.I would be very disappionted if i could'nt get an e-liquid that did'nt give me the same experience is got from cigarettes. I also would'nt bother with electric cigarettes.So i don't want a poncey flavour in my electric cigarette.Just give me a smoke/vapour that i can relate to.I loved to smoke and drink or enjoy a ... after dinner.That has'nt changed.Things are the same now as they always were except i do not have to breath thousands of carcinogens.I am guessing that people that vape all these odd flavours that taste like fruit or whatever did'nt smoke to begin with.I don't care if i am wrong about that!The only thing left to say in this post is "KEEP IT REAL PEOPLE".
Amen to that!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread