• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Favourite juices , SA and none

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Koringberg, South Africa
Just ordered some juice from yaeliq.com

Will post when it arrives.

Was bored the other night before the TV so read a lot of page on a thread about his juices. Some suggestions that he uses "agents" to sing the praise of his juice. If you look at the start of all the threads that mentions him, one does get that impression. Anyhow, after reading that long thread and all the comments, decided I shall not order from him. Just my 2 cents Rob. Maybe my conclusion was wrong. Let us know please.

CraftyZA

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2013
South Africa
www.fdev.co.za
Apparently nicotine is a restricted substance under some health act and you need a permission (lots of paperwork) to import anything with nicotine in. If your juices come through you are just lucky or the vendor marked them "customs friendly". So, risks there are.
That is a bummer!!!
Just yesterday I placed an order for very high concentrate nic. 100mg/ml in vg base to be exact. This will go a very long way in my diy endeavours seeing as I normally aim for 1.2% / 12mg/ml. Even some of them i take to to 4mg/ml. Reason is RBA's deliver A LOT of vape at 0.6 ohm.
I added a whole bunch of stuff to my cart then decided to split the order and ship the nic as a separate order. Customs has this cruel way that when they confiscate stuff, they take the whole shipment. Not just the nic.
shipping is fairly cheap at $14 USD. So worth the risk for a once off.

umzungu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2013
Cape Town
woohooo.
Vapemail!!
Alice in Vapeland Juice arrived
aiv.jpg

beautiful packaging!

umzungu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2013
Cape Town
From my first order with Good Life Vapour
Flavours were:
Magic Fairy,
OurYChai,
Frozen GA Peach,
Baja Breeze,
Melon Boba,
Deadly Sin,
Black Fairy,
El Kamino

Dont like either of the fairies, the absinthe/sambuka is not for me.
The others are all very good
what is interesting is how ones I didnt like at first have grown on me; OurYChai is close to an ADV for me even though it was a bit strange first up. El kamino is also brilliant.

Peach, breeze, melon and deadly are very enjoyable. Will order again!

gavin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2009
Joburg, South Africa
That is a bummer!!!
Just yesterday I placed an order for very high concentrate nic. 100mg/ml in vg base to be exact. This will go a very long way in my diy endeavours seeing as I normally aim for 1.2% / 12mg/ml. Even some of them i take to to 4mg/ml. Reason is RBA's deliver A LOT of vape at 0.6 ohm.
I added a whole bunch of stuff to my cart then decided to split the order and ship the nic as a separate order. Customs has this cruel way that when they confiscate stuff, they take the whole shipment. Not just the nic.
shipping is fairly cheap at $14 USD. So worth the risk for a once off.

$14 shipping is good, where from? I've bought 100mg from MyFreedomSmokes and Greenhouse but the shipping was about $40

CraftyZA

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2013
South Africa
www.fdev.co.za
$14 shipping is good, where from? I've bought 100mg from MyFreedomSmokes and Greenhouse but the shipping was about $40

Some vapor something cellar.
Stormy vapor cellar i think. They sell ready wires for ithaka, and that is what pulled me in. They have some nice stuff to buy.
Shipping is via usps. Comes with tracking. They have a more expensive option as well, but with tracking and insurance for 14 bucks, who am i to complain ;)

Just note, customs make take our nicotine. Special license is needed to import this. I'd say there is about a 75% chance they will confiscate the goods.
This is why I shipped 2 separate packages. Nicotine in one package, and other goods in new order. That way they will not confiscate the whole order.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread