Not open for further replies.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Exclusive Market Control

Yes, on the surface it looks like the Goal is to Eliminate vaping as we know it and ultimately it is. This in no way means they intend to Eliminate Vapor Products.
The goal is Financial Survival at many levels. All of those Levels Depend on the tobacco Industry.

This is a Blatant attempt to create once more, a Government Rubber Stamped Monopoly.

*Every State in the USA is Depending on continuing Revenue From Tobacco Settlements. This is an integrated part of their budgets.
It does not matter whether the Money comes From Tobacco Sales or Nose Piercings so long as it is one of the Big Tobacco Companies, indebted, Making the Money.

Big Tobacco has the Finances, Resources and Strong arm to bring vaping right back to where it is today - SHOULD THEY CHOOSE - So long as they are in Sole Control of Product Production and Sales.

The FDA wins by Knowing the Enemy they Sleep with, Knowing the Money will continue to Flow and the General Public will be no wiser.(Sheeple Believe in the FDA)

Will this Benefit anyone...................Well not you or me, or any near future Vapers. However it will keep - OTHER Millions on the employment lines, protecting Cancer research Funding, Medical Groups, Pharmaceutical Production, Agriculture and the list goes on.

Do I agree or in any way Believe what they are doing is Right - HELL NO!!!:-x

Do I understand what they are attempting to achieve - Sadly yes:(

Would I Ever support such (practically) Criminal Behavior - Not on my Death Bed :grr:

Political Affairs - Climbing into Bed with someone they should not,:glare: in order to do things they should not be doing.(now socially Acceptably)

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Reader's Digest version......

Fewer options!
Higher prices.....to the point of making it unaffordable to the average Joe who returns to smoking!

There are no plusses!

No, actually they could care less if one Smokes or Vapes AS LONG AS the one owning the Debt is making the Profits. :glare:

SELF SERVING GOVERNMENT!:facepalm:

VHRB2014

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2014
Nic`d Up in Oklahoma!
Ya, this government needs an enema. If a giant sink hole formed under DC and tomorrow it got swallowed up, I don`t think I would shed a single tear for the low life`s.

Were almost at King George levels here, and people ARE loading ammo. Like I mentioned earlier in the week, this is but one issue people who have tasted liberty are righteously peed about, just one, and its kinda low on the grievance list at that.

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
Ya, this government needs an enema. If a giant sink hole formed under DC and tomorrow it got swallowed up, I don`t think I would shed a single tear for the low life`s.

Were almost at King George levels here

:D

Do a Google maps search from DC to King George.[emoji38]
But please hold out on making DC a sink hole until around June 21st. That way I can get the kiddos out of here first. (Here is pretty close to the capital beltway)

Tapatyped

Reactions: VHRB2014

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md

But please hold out on making DC a sink hole until around June 21st. That way I can get the kiddos out of here first. (Here is pretty close to the capital beltway)

Tapatyped

Take refuge in the Mountains - I have space for a Tent or two. (Maybe a 55' Trailor:D )

Reactions: beckdg

RobbyRocket

Aug 25, 2015
Well it's predictable. Obama signed the Tobacco Control legislation in 2009 so nobody should be surprised that the stooges at the FDA did this now, the way was paved for them by that law. The government is completely broken. Both parties are corporate lackeys, with no moral compass. The public doesn't care anymore. Nobody cares. And when you get that, you get nazi bureaucrats and corporate lobbyists to fill the void. They want homogenization, socially. They want vaping to be narrow and massive, and controlled only by top-down, rather than organic and grassroots like it is now. They want big tobacco to be the only ones who can produce and sell vaping equipment. So Philip Morris and RJ Reynolds are thrilled I'm sure. I am still hoping this can be reversed or halted though. Its dangerous precedent.

Reactions: VHRB2014

VHRB2014

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2014
Nic`d Up in Oklahoma!

Tapatyped

OK, I might cry a lil`bit. But you have until early November before the sink hole starts to form, so you should be OK. LOL.

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
Well it's predictable. Obama signed the Tobacco Control legislation in 2009 so nobody should be surprised that the stooges at the FDA did this now, the way was paved for them by that law. The government is completely broken. Both parties are corporate lackeys, with no moral compass. The public doesn't care anymore. Nobody cares. And when you get that, you get nazi bureaucrats and corporate lobbyists to fill the void. They want homogenization, socially. They want vaping to be narrow and massive, and controlled only by top-down, rather than organic and grassroots like it is now. They want big tobacco to be the only ones who can produce and sell vaping equipment. So Philip Morris and RJ Reynolds are thrilled I'm sure. I am still hoping this can be reversed or halted though. Its dangerous precedent.

Oh id say the people care.
Half the country would rather elect a real estate broker than a politician to the highest office in the land.

Id say they are quite fed up.

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
Half the country would rather elect a real estate broker than a politician to the highest office in the land.

Ecigs have made me a single issue voter. I'll support Trump, not because he's the best person for the job but because he isn't. If I have to be miserable I want company. My favorite thing about Trump is everybody in Washington loathes him. The German leader Bismark called the US Constitution the greatest invention of men. I agree, but it's all down hill from there.

Reactions: Bad Ninja

PSiKoTiC

Jan 21, 2015

At this point I'd throw my vote to trump if they turned over this FDA thing, more as a protest to the current government than an actual 'vote' mind you. lol

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
I dont care who you vote for, just vote.
Rights are like muscles. Excercise them or lose them.

One reason we are in this mess is voter apathy and laziness.

You can bet your .... those crooks in office and their supporters never miss voting.

"Get up, stand up. Stand up for your rights."
- Bob Marley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread