Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
I wouldn't say "proved just the opposite" - but it certainly made the case for no existing detectable gateway effect - which is now explicitly stated by UK gov.

'Prove' is a bit strong but did you see my comments in that thread? And the quotes - certainly 'suggests' that - ie. IF you accept method/math, etc. I was going to list you in the people who might not buy into it but since you posted it, I thought I'd give you a pass. :lol:

Access to e-cigs associated with Decrease in cigarette smoking in adolescence

Access to e-cigs associated with Decrease in cigarette smoking in adolescence

Nimaz

ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2015
I speculate and keep speculating... This process is just one first step. The steaks are high, the growth of vaping products are exponential, inversely proportional to cigarette products. Even pharmaceutical NRPs or psychoactive drugs, like Chantix, own by big Pharms like Pfizer are taking heavy and progressive hits... First, lets take away the business from small companies by imposing heavy regulations; second lets the large corporations BT, Pharma take over this business who are used to comply with FDA regulations and also great at escaping from taxes. Third, highly financed publicity, new products labels even new marketing concepts away from cig (no more ecig label) a bit like medicines "may cause airways irritation, insomnia, some have shown allergic reaction to PG... talk to your doctor about our products and live a cig free long life... blalblablablablabla... The greediness of the top % is off limit and they can pay to get what they want, hypocrites, addicted to profit even if that means the death of others. I speculate and keep speculating further... Who knows how doing so may impact their credibility...

skoony

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 31, 2013
saint paul,mn,usa
Leaked FDA industry guidance to ecig manufacturers. If this is for real, we're doomed. Read the part that says even zero-nicotine eliquid would be classified as "tobacco"

I have believed this to be the case since the first deeming proposal was issued.
Then there was Indiana and Arkansas. It looks like they have e-cigarettes wrapped
up tighter than fish parts in news paper.
Regards
Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread