Status
Not open for further replies.

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
33852..... Even with Holiday still moving slowly along. It may not be big changes but it shows that it is still circling and getting hits. Yay for that and wishing all a great weekend!!:)
Yup, still rising, even if slowly. Who knows, maybe by the time they actually release the regs we'll have a million! :lol:

nicnik

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2015
Illinois, USA
If they haven't been brainwashed into being sheep..... :grr:
UI set to go tobacco-free on Monday
Officials announced in April that then-UI President Sally Mason and her cabinet approved expanding the smoke-free policy into a tobacco-free policy that would include electronic cigarettes; chewing or smokeless tobacco; snuff or snus; as well as pipes, hookahs (water pipes), bidis (small, thin, hand-rolled cigarettes) and kreteks (clove cigarettes).
Last year, Mason created a working group to gather input on the issue from various bodies on campus. The response to the informal polling had changed previous years. The UI Faculty Senate, for example, was split evenly in 2013 on the question of whether to expand the campuswide smoking ban to include e-cigarettes.

When informally polled in November 2014, however, the senate overwhelmingly favored a complete ban of tobacco products. Most campus groups likewise have supported expanding the policy.

Reactions: JimDrock

philoshop

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2014
geneva, ny, usa
I just had a thought, anyone a member of the NRA? Do they have forums where people can share non gun related stuff? I would think they would understand and be supportive of our fight.

I work quite closely with the NRA in much of my advocacy re second amendment rights.
I spread the word to members re vaping, and have helped several in their transition from smoking to vaping.
I do what I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread