• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Feeding the Fund

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if I am getting it right, Vegas will host a Vapefest next year? If so, then we need to be standing tall...
Here's some thoughts (besides stripper poles, warehouses, lap dancers :unsure:) on maybe getting a fund started so we have something to work with. We could create a catchy phrase and logo, open a CafePress shop and sell stuff. When we have our meet and greets, suppliers seem very open to sending us goodies. How about the larger items like kits and stuff, we raffle off with money going into the fund?

Speaking of meet and greets, does anyone have any objection to holding them on a regular monthly basis? We really could build something here, I believe. Vegas should be THE vape capital! And we are the Vegas Vapers! Our team colors could be purple and gold and Liberace could be our mascot....sorry, got carried away there for a moment. ;)

We could have a larger gathering and invite the public as a public service sort of thing and do the same raffle idea only with a starter kit for newbies who come.

Since I haven't a clue as to the who, what's, when's and where's of Vapefest, I can't address how we spend the money but Art, my other half, designs convention booths and I'm sure he would be willing to help us put something together. To have something like that done through the company where he works, we most definitely would have to talk Paris Hilton into sponsoring us.

Hey, there's an idea for all you manly men...talk her into it! She's due in court for her last arrest pretty soon. You could have a sit-in at the courthouse with big signs like "Paris, Please" or "Smoking Hot...Wanna vape?"

What say you all? To getting the group growing, I mean...lol

P.S. My background is in journalism and public relations, so I'll volunteer to do any of that stuff. Who can do graphic design?

Last edited:

Shadow Ryder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2010
Lost Wages
stripper poles, warehouses, lap dancers -- great idea Cate, we will put you incharge of that stuff.. :)
the monthly idea sounds good to me. I can do the graphic art stuff (me and my other half) we can get together after we get back and work on it or email me ideas. Iwill have the laptop with me but don't know about internet access..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread