Feel Like I'm new at this again!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Red Husker

ECF Veteran
Mar 1, 2009
Nebraska
Hey everyone it's been a very long time since I have last been on these boards. It was like once I got my first ecig I just stopped coming here.

I got a DSE 901 and amazingly I loved it however with line of work I do I found carrying chargers, carts and everything else needed to vape, to much of a hastle and I stopped after a week of strictly vaping and went back to analogs. I still have my ecigs and some smoke juice and carts.

The reason im back though, is because I have a friend that tried my ecig recently and he really wants to get 2 or 3 of them but wants more information on it. I told him I would send him the links, but I remember before I purchased mine I spent like 4 days reading everything on this site before I made a decision. Now it seems like the information on here has grown substantially.

are there any links that has almost all the information in 1 spot? like difference between models and juice. I see the suppliers list has grown last time I was here I think there were only like 15 or 20 suppliers.

also I was reading that ecigs might be banned. is this true?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread