The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Filling Out FDA Forms Help!

Discussion in 'FDA Regulations' started by TG_Jordan, Oct 22, 2018.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. TG_Jordan

TG_Jordan New Member

Oct 22, 2018
    Hey I know this is a shot in the dark, but is there anybody out there who has a manufacturing or import business and has dealt with these FDA and CTP compliance forms?

I still have yet to hear back from the CTP or the FDA on a project manager to help my company along with this transition. I'm wondering if anybody has tips or tricks for dealing with these folks and getting them to respond in a timely manner?

2. WorksForMe

WorksForMe Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Sep 21, 2012
    N.N., Virginia
  3. TG_Jordan

TG_Jordan New Member

Oct 22, 2018
    Oh I've been reading through their resources on a daily basis with this project. However they don't really provide any specific examples of how the FDA wants these Ingredient listings done. For instance, I'm working on this sheet, which appears to have a breakdown for listing specific flavoring ingredients. However, it doesn't provide any data on how the specific flavoring breakdowns are supposed to be applied to products on the following sheet.

Attached Files:

4. zoiDman

zoiDman My -0^10 = Nothing at All* ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    Don't you think you should be Retaining a Lawyer or a Firm who has Expertise in FDA Tobacco Compliance?

I mean, if you are a "Manufacture" and you Hose Up your Paperwork, I Don't Think the FDA would give you a Pass if you tell them you got some Bad Advice on an e-Cigarette Forum.

• Agree Agree x 2