FDA Filling Out FDA Forms Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TG_Jordan

Oct 22, 2018
Hey I know this is a shot in the dark, but is there anybody out there who has a manufacturing or import business and has dealt with these FDA and CTP compliance forms?

I still have yet to hear back from the CTP or the FDA on a project manager to help my company along with this transition. I'm wondering if anybody has tips or tricks for dealing with these folks and getting them to respond in a timely manner?

TG_Jordan

Oct 22, 2018
Oh I've been reading through their resources on a daily basis with this project. However they don't really provide any specific examples of how the FDA wants these Ingredient listings done. For instance, I'm working on this sheet, which appears to have a breakdown for listing specific flavoring ingredients. However, it doesn't provide any data on how the specific flavoring breakdowns are supposed to be applied to products on the following sheet.

Attachments

• dsadasd asfa.JPG
    dsadasd asfa.JPG
    158.3 KB · Views: 25

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Hey I know this is a shot in the dark, but is there anybody out there who has a manufacturing or import business and has dealt with these FDA and CTP compliance forms?

I still have yet to hear back from the CTP or the FDA on a project manager to help my company along with this transition. I'm wondering if anybody has tips or tricks for dealing with these folks and getting them to respond in a timely manner?

Don't you think you should be Retaining a Lawyer or a Firm who has Expertise in FDA tobacco Compliance?

I mean, if you are a "Manufacture" and you Hose Up your Paperwork, I Don't Think the FDA would give you a Pass if you tell them you got some Bad Advice on an e-Cigarette Forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread