FDA Why Isn't Vaping the FDA Center for Tobacco Product's Biggest Ally?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gato del Jugo

ProVarinati
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2013
US o' A
Do you know if Dimitri has written something up or done a broadcast on this specific topic? The only one I'm aware of was a broadcast but the idea was mentioned in passing, among a lot of other things. I'd like to post something in a couple of local forums just about organizing for vendors / why it benefits them. I know several belong to vaping Malitia (personally) and it's possible they think that's enough.

I could have sworn he's discussed it bit in a few places...

VP Live shows are one.. But don't ask me to remember which ones or at what point during those 2-hour things.. But within the past month, though...

I'm pretty sure he talked about it in at least one if not both of these from vape Team Media (again, no idea at what point.. but I enjoyed the entire videos, regardless)...

Vape Team Roundtable - Life after Live. - YouTube

It's Political: Impromptu Roundtable @ Delaware Vapor in Newark, DE - YouTube

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Do you know if Dimitri has written something up or done a broadcast on this specific topic? The only one I'm aware of was a broadcast but the idea was mentioned in passing, among a lot of other things. I'd like to post something in a couple of local forums just about organizing for vendors / why it benefits them. I know several belong to vaping Malitia (personally) and it's possible they think that's enough.
Here is their website it that helps...
Vista Truth Inc. | A Vaping Industry Supported Proactive Advocacy Non-Profit

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
Finally, many old-stock Americans and recent immigrants were unwilling to be told that they could not drink. According to Lee, "Men were drinking defiantly, with a sense of high purpose, a kind of dedicated drinking that you don't see much of today."
Men who understood that others have no right to tell them how to live.

I wonder how much of that spirit remains today?

Gato del Jugo

ProVarinati
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2013
US o' A

Anjaffm

Dragon Lady
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
Germany
Congrats Dave P!

And - here for future use - is your very own round tuit :)

A-Round-Tuit.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread