Finally! A solution I'm excited about!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jessa

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2009
Dallas, TX
I had been having trials and tribulations with my cartomizers for many months now. Huge inconsistencies in flavor, bad tastes from the same flavor but different pack, etc. I have a super sensitive sense of taste and that didn't help matters. I wanted to give up. After two years of vaping, I wanted to quit. But I wasn't about to start smoking again and I love vaping, even with all the headaches and the ever-changing learning curve. I went to another supplier and tried some very high tech looking cart. I thought I knew inconsistency! One was terrific, the next tasted like wet dog. Leaking issues, constantly. It was awful.

I decided to come back to V4L, buy blanks, my favorite juice, and fill my own instead of buying pre-filled. WOW. This is the best flavor and throat hit I've ever had. And, after checking out videos on you-tube, I found an easier way to fill (putting liquid into the cart condom, then slowly pushing the cart down in it, soft tip first). Filling & re-filling takes under a minute for several carts, no mess, no fuss, no taking things apart. I'm so happy!

Just wanted to share my renewed love for V4L! :thumbs:

Jessa

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2009
Dallas, TX
Thanks ya'll!

Keelalagirl, thanks for the vid links. Very informative. I don't condom-end refill on the battery terminal end though, I do it on the soft tip end. Seems like that would make a difference since nothing is leaking. I am going to give the syringe method a shot, though. I bought a syringe for refilling last year and never used it. :)

Tennovan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2011
Texas
Simply dripping into the filler is pretty easy too -- though I use drip tips so its probably a pain for those using the tip inserts. The first 2 or 3 times I fill a carto I usually have to throw it on the spinner, but after that refilling is as easy as putting a couple more drops in the poly.

Haha I know what you mean about the syringe though. I have this bad habit of buying tons of vaping stuff and then not having the time to use half of it. I've got a 20 gauge at the loft, maybe I'll give it a shot tonight too. BTW, I live about an hour north of Dallas... small(ish) world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread