Finally getting into the good stuff. And my story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian Reese McDonald

Verified Member
Aug 26, 2013
Boulder, Colorado, United States
Hello, Im Ian and iv been smoking for about 5 years. i know compared to most thats not much but im also 18 years old.
last year my friend introduced me to these "Green Smart Living" cig-style vapes. i thought they were awesome. for a couple months i stopped smoking analogs(mostly) and just vaped. Eventually the cartridge price was too much for me. it was like $14 for a 5 pack and each one would last about a day. i just said screw it and went back to smoking my kamel reds or what ever my dad liked. He would never buy his own pack and just ask me for some of my own so i alwyas felt obligated to have cigs when i saw him. Anyways I started watching GrimmGreen like a week ago and he got me so inspired to start vaping again and be a part of this community.

This is day 1 no analogs smoked. :D

Forkeh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2012
California
Congrats man :) If you want some advice for basic, beginner hardware, you really can't go wrong with an Ego. Plenty of power, nice vape, but still low profile if you keep it at 900mAh or smaller. For liquid, you can give ECblends a try. $9 for 30ml. Not the cheapest, but not terribly expensive. And if you like tangy, fruit flavors, their Dragon's Blood is like a dream. It's my all day vape.

And as far as your jumping off point, I've actually tried the Green Smart Living brand when my hardware broke down (gas station had them)! As far as cig-a-likes go, it's really actually not bad at all, if not a bit too expensive lol. I developed quite a taste for their menthol cartos. But the regular is probably the nastiest thing I've ever tasted *wrinkles nose*.

Ian Reese McDonald

Verified Member
Aug 26, 2013
Boulder, Colorado, United States
yeah. regular is gross. i got myself a Mega KGo VV and a kangertech protank and some mountain dew e liquid from US vapor shop. really happy with everything's performance thus far. i definately made a mistake with the 24mg nic though... i thought i could handle it. haha. im ordering some Lychee 6mg so that will be nice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread