Finally ordered, hope I made a good choice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Applecracker

ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2010
Overland Park, KS
Well, I finally bit the bullet and ordered from bloog tonight (curse you elusive sleep!) Decided to go with the Mini Maxx Fusion kit. Only one they had in stock, any one have anything negative to say about the mini before they ship my order?

I started off over two years ago with a mini three piece that didn't do the trick... I have since ordered a ridiculous amount of other kits. Once, for three glorious days, I had a perfectly working atomizer on my 510 tornado! Every since then I have been on the hunt for one that worked as well as it did. Man, that was amazing. And yes, I tried more atomizers from the same place, alas, not as good. Ho hum.

I have managed to not smoke an analog now for about two weeks, thanks to my new Go-Go, but it's still not the same as that one glorious atomizer... so after reading countless pages of info, I made the run to bloog, hoping for a warmer, fuller vape. I like my go-go a lot for it's no fuss hassle and is great for long car rides, but it doesn't give me that "ahhhhhhh" moment of pure satisfaction, and also, I'm a taste fiend... I really want to taste my liquid!

I remember with the hot burning Atty I had before I was smoking a little hunters blend from BWB and I thought to myself "Why would you smoke ANYTHING else" and then of course that atty died and I got awfully angsty over the whole ordeal!

Sorry, it's late and I am partially venting, but am filled with hope that this is the beginning of a good relationship with bloog!

shooter59

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2011
Central Indiana
Welcome to the family applecracker.
I agree with Popeye that nothing is EXACTLY like an analog, but so far nothing beats a Bloog.
Of the last 20 people I have converted to Bloog, 15 of them came from another type of e-cig.
I've gotten nothing but praise from my customers, and re-orders from all of them.
I can't help but feel you will be very happy once you get started.
Please keep us updated on your progress.

analog

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2011
Was it something I said?
And bloogers are likely to turn mail carrier stalking into a full contact sport!

Welcome aboard, I'll be really surprised if you aren't fully happy. I have the mini and love it. I actually have to refrain from gushing when talking about it sometimes in person (of course gushing here is allowable, thank god!).

inkedcanadian

ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2010
Toronto
Wicked man! I just got mine recently too and love it.. and this is coming from someone who normally hates cartos and already has several big battery / high voltage mods!

Sometimes you just REALLY need to have that small analog type vape and this totally does it for me.

When I go out to the bar or something I load up a couple cartos with 24mg and it feels just like smoking again.

Great performing devices for sure.

Evie Luv

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Welcome Applecracker, I too have the mini pcc and I love it. One trick though if it seems like it isn't charging as many batteries as it was to start with, take the cell battery out of the charger for a few minutes it seems to let it reset, then fully charge it, and it will be back like new. I've really liked my Bloog Maxx Fusion. My favorite flavors are in the prefilled cartos and I can't wait until they get their juice available. As a former menthol smoker, I really like the Bloog menthol. I hope your happy with yours. And our moto here is "It's all good!" Again Welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread