Not open for further replies.

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Thank GOD for BLOOG literally! | Save A Smoker

[h=1]"Thank GOD for BLOOG literally![/h]Posted on March 26, 2012 by GSlick
If you’ve been following this blog, you know I’m involved in a number of activities, and one of them happens to be a committee at my church…this one deals with staff and human resource issues. So to be proactive as a church I stepped in and volunteered to bring in a Human Resource consultant friend of mine, thinking this would be a slam dunk…well almost 3 years later and a lot of drama I, along with a few other committee members presented this manual to the church staff. Talk about stressful! And of course right after Christmas I quit smoking…so as I finished each stress filled meeting with people VERY RESISTANT TO CHANGE (and particularly oblivious to the law) I followed it with a Bloog instead of a cigarette. If I had tried to quit cold turkey…it would have been a dismal failure anger, cold-sweats, and finally caving in to temptation…with Bloog it has been far easier to stop smoking tobacco cigarettes and I have finally stepped down to a 16 mg nicotine level from 24mg…so it is a step in the right direction toward ZERO. Still love my e-cigs! I get the feel of a cigarette, I don’t piss people off with the smell or second hand smoke, and I am gently stepping down my dependence without missing a beat! So literally, thank God for Bloog for helping me get through some uncharted waters personally and spiritually at church! PEACE!"

Thank YOU GSlick!

[EDIT] Hey, wait... That name sounds familiar. ;) :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread