Finally ordered!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grats, waiting on mine as well. Also local, I live down in the Tacoma area. I think I am going for the mom and pops sub mini tank but there aren't any videos on it.

aw yeah can't wait. I'm local so I hope its here Tuesday. Boge 3.0 in the mail and got my chibi tanks figured out.

Time to do a little juice shopping :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

BrandonSi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 19, 2009
Chicago
Just got mine on Friday, this thing is great.. It's been a long road, I went through the crappy, uqbiquitous cig-style 510 kit, moved on to K-GO 1100mah batteries +cartos, stepped up to a 6V Indulgence, and now the Provari + DC tanks (2.5). Finally, I'm happy. Loooove the Provari! We'll see if Darwin comes out with anything functional that can be stored with a tank, but until then, I see no need to change a thing.

Hang in there, it'll get here before you know it!

donnah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Albemarle, North Carolina
I have both the chibi and the sub tank (momandpop) they are both poly tubes with grommets. The sub tank has a fill/vent hole on the side with a screw and it is soo much more worth it to have! No more trying to slide the syringe between the grommets, no more flooding due to over/under air pressure inside the tank. Just take out the screw and fill. If the tank needs venting (sometimes there can be too much air inside the tank and it will flood the carto and sometimes there is negative pressure and the carto won't wick) all you have to do is unscrew the thumb screw and vent. I love mine! I've now drilled holes in all my tubes.

southeastbeast

Verified Member
Dec 2, 2011
Seattle
Dangit another 1-2 days. :-(

Rage part is I'm about 30 minutes away from where they are located and no local pickups allowed

a6fa0317-bbbb-7871.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread