Status
Not open for further replies.

donnah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Albemarle, North Carolina
Wow! Thought I would never get home! First thing I did was check what resistance my carto was. I thought it was a 3.0 and couldn't understand why it wasn't doing well at higher voltage on my madvapes vv box. Its not a 3.0, its reading 2.1! No wonder it kept tasting kinda burnt!

This thing is hefty! That's for sure! I love it!

Striker911

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
Mountain Home, AR
LOL.. I will forget about it for a while and then remember I ordered it and feel a sorta warm glow. I think that many of us have developed a shopping addiction! I'm beginning to realize that I'm not happy unless I have something new coming in the mail. That's NOT a good thing!

I know exactly what u mean. If its not toys, or money in the mail its bills. I hate to check the mail when I am not waiting for money or toys. :2cool:

donnah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
I'm glad to see you got your Provari Donnah, I know you've been wanting one for a while. It really is everything they say it is.

Yes, I have wanted one for awhile. I kept trying to tell myself I didn't need it.. and really I don't. I already had what I needed to keep me off cigarettes. But then again, I think if I had to quit vaping.. I couldn't go back to cigarettes. That part of my life is over... I never want to smell like that again!
It's been a year and a half and I think I deserved a reward. And I'm glad that I waited and used other devices. If I had gone straight to the top, I would have missed out on all that I've learned. Sure I would have saved a lot of money but knowledge and experience is worth a lot too. and maybe I would have ended up buying those devices too. I never really had Reolust.. I looked at them a few times but couldn't bring myself to pay that much for a fixed voltage device. I never (at all) had Darwinlust.. I don't know exactly why.. it just didn't interest me. I never had Provarilust until I started using tanks and had a way to feed it without dripping all the time.

A word about the menu on the Provari.. it's way easier than I thought it would be. It's not only easy to learn and use, it's fun. I love love love being able to check my carto ohms without dragging out the multimeter.. and the multimeter was never the greatest at telling me what I needed to know anyway, the numbers always jumped around so much I never knew exactly what the resistance was.

Happy camper now :)

Shortstuff116

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Bellingham, MA
Congrats donnah on your Provari! I've only had mine for just under two weeks but absolutely love it. I just got my very first tank yesterday (3.5ml DCC) from Madvapes and it is working like a charm. I had always thought I knew what vaping heaven was until I got my Provari and now with this tank I'm in pure vaping bliss.

Now I'm saving for another "backup" PV. Another Provari of course!

donnah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
I wish I had got a Provari instead of a Darwin. Both great devices but I'm going to start using tanks and the Darwin is just not built for them.

This was my biggest turn off about buying a Darwin. I never was interested in anything but bottom feeders until I started using tanks. The Darwin just didn't look like it was tank friendly. I like being able to turn my device off and throw it in my purse. With the Darwin, to turn it off, I'd have to twist the arm down and I don't think I'd be able to do that with a tank on it. I'm sure they are great devices but they just wouldn't fit my lifestyle. If I had money to spend freely, sure I'd love to have one.. just to have one.

I'm sure you could trade it in the classys for a Provari.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread