Status
Not open for further replies.

donnah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Albemarle, North Carolina
I can't believe I finally did it! I'm not new to vv. I've got a couple other vv devices. I tried to love my Lavatube.. I really did.. but I just can't trust the voltage readout. I'll set it to a voltage I want and it always bumps it much lower. Granted I'm using 1.7 resurrectors but even set at 4v, it will bump it down to 3.7 or so. I wouldn't know this if I didn't have a voltmeter. That bothers me. Also the voltage gets lower as the battery drains. I thought I'd given that up with egos and 3.7 box mods! I thought I would like the automatic voltage adjustment but I would rather have an error message and be able to turn the voltage down and know exactly what I'm vaping at than having the voltage lowered to who knows what. I'll probably sell the LT in the classys..

I already have the 18650's so I just ordered the device and the extension cap. It only cost me 179.00. Since I've finally reached the top of the ladder I plan on this being the last device I buy for a good long time, until it needs replacing. As for backups.. I have my madvapes vv box (which I love) and my vv bottom feeding Sgt Army tank (which I also love). The madvapes box will get replaced whenever it dies cause it's such a great little device.

I just ordered this morning.. I can't wait! :D

CarbonThief

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
think they meant that is how long they had it,,not how long it lasted

Oh boy is that a relief! I REALLY want the Provari but couldn't justify spending around $200 ever year or two! Wife would KILL me, LOL.

Thanks for the clarification, should have been obvious I guess.

Carbon

donnah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Albemarle, North Carolina
I keep going to the provape site and my order still says "processing" I was hoping I'd get lucky and it would be shipped quicker. I ordered a tank from momandpopvaporshop Saturday, after I ordered the provari and it came today!

LOL.. I will forget about it for a while and then remember I ordered it and feel a sorta warm glow. I think that many of us have developed a shopping addiction! I'm beginning to realize that I'm not happy unless I have something new coming in the mail. That's NOT a good thing!

Last edited:

jburns

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2009
North Carolina
Oh boy is that a relief! I REALLY want the Provari but couldn't justify spending around $200 ever year or two! Wife would KILL me, LOL.

Thanks for the clarification, should have been obvious I guess.

Carbon

Even if it lasted only a year a carton of cigs goes for over $40 and I am in NC. At 1 pack a day a years worth of cigs would cost me over $1000. YMMV Do the math for your state.

Gingerzeronic

ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2012
Colorado
I keep going to the provape site and my order still says "processing" I was hoping I'd get lucky and it would be shipped quicker. I ordered a tank from momandpopvaporshop Saturday, after I ordered the provari and it came today!

LOL.. I will forget about it for a while and then remember I ordered it and feel a sorta warm glow. I think that many of us have developed a shopping addiction! I'm beginning to realize that I'm not happy unless I have something new coming in the mail. That's NOT a good thing!

Reading your OP kind of made my eyes glaze over due to all the specs. I'm a simple kind of gal but I'm thrilled for you and I hope it's everything you want it to be. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread