finally

Status
Not open for further replies.

LdaSense

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2012
United States
i finally gave in and got a provari. when i first started vaping i swore up and down i would never get one. i loved mechanical mods (prodigy v3 & megalodon) and considered provari the Apple of the vaping world. like starbucks walmart etc etc i felt provari would have a helping hand in take over the world someday and brainwash us all into zombies hehe...heres comes the "but"...BUT after trying out my friend CJ's(VapingMonkey) over the past few months and watching another friend Richard buy every single color (except gold) plus 2 minis(one for his wife) i decided to finally jump ship. i even have a mini lavatube that i used for awhile to see how this VV stuff works and the main selling points of the Pro for me was the fact that ull get the same hit from the first draw to the last and the voltage doesnt drop like the lavatube while ur hitting it. picked one up at Ecig City in Laguna Beach yesterday and i slapped myself in the face as soon as i got it up and running for waiting so long to switch to the holy grail of vaping...sheesh 20120416_163657.jpg luv my map tank with boge xl cartos on it.

Last edited:

John1952

ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2012
United States
picked one up at Ecig City in Laguna Beach yesterday and i slapped myself in the face as soon as i got it up and running for waiting so long to switch to the holy grail of vaping...sheesh

I'm a recent convert, too. I didn't know you could buy Provari anywhere except the provape.com site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread