finally ordered a provari

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahall

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2012
illinois
After almost 2 years here and vaping I finally ordered a provari. I've wanted one for a long time now but for some reason never got one. I have 2 vamos, a lavatube 2.5, 2 of the orginal itastes, an MVP, a vmod, a saber touch and an omg mod. Had an evic but it broke. I also had a few various egos but gave them away to new vapers.

I can't wait to get the provari. I got the polished stainless steel. With extension cap and blue led.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
You might want to get verified for the classifieds, 'cause that's more backup than you're gonna need.
:)

After almost 2 years here and vaping I finally ordered a provari. I've wanted one for a long time now but for some reason never got one. I have 2 vamos, a lavatube 2.5, 2 of the orginal itastes, an MVP, a vmod, a saber touch and an omg mod. Had an evic but it broke. I also had a few various egos but gave them away to new vapers.

I can't wait to get the provari. I got the polished stainless steel. With extension cap and blue led.

ahall

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2012
illinois
Train2:12182996 said:
You might want to get verified for the classifieds, 'cause that's more backup than you're gonna need.
:)

Lol I am verified. I'd prob give stuff to people to get them vaping instead of selling it. Plus I tend to have at least 2 pvs going at once. I like my collection ☺

Thank you everyone. I'm so excited.

Jazzman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2013
High Desert, CA
Lol I am verified. I'd prob give stuff to people to get them vaping instead of selling it. Plus I tend to have at least 2 pvs going at once. I like my collection ☺

Great to hear you'll be supporting new vapers that way. That deserves my admiration. Bet you don't give your new Provari away though! You have a lot of vaping experience so it will be interesting to hear how your Provari purchase compares. Keep us posted with your honest opinion and congratz on the purchase.

ahall

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2012
illinois
Jazzman:12184502 said:

Great to hear you'll be supporting new vapers that way. That deserves my admiration. Bet you don't give your new Provari away though! You have a lot of vaping experience so it will be interesting to hear how your Provari purchase compares. Keep us posted with your honest opinion and congratz on the purchase.

I try to do what I can to help people. The Christmas before this one I bought my dad vaping stuff cuz he was talking about getting a blu lol. This christmas I bought my friend a vmod because she tried mine and liked it. Plus random gaping stuff for people since I've started.

If someone wants to try it I let them use my stuff to find out if it will work for them. I love being able to help people.

Thank you everyone. I'll post pics and my opinion when I get it

ahall

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2012
illinois
I swear I'm so sick of the main usps processing facility in my area. Everything sits there at least an extra day. My provari was scheduled for delivery today. Nope. Never departed. Heck I still have something sitting there that was supposed to be delivered the 6th. Calls and emails have helped none. No one knows

ahall

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2012
illinois
Jugband:12279635 said:
USPS :facepalm: don't even get me started.
There is no wait longer than the wait for a Provari....but soooooooo worth it!!!! Congrats!

Lol I've noticed that. Seems like I've been waiting forever. This is just getting annoying. They actually added a second hub for stuff here a few months ago and that is the one with all the issues. Not sure what problem they were trying to solve adding another but it surely isn't helping

ahall

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2012
illinois
FigNewton:12281288 said:
Is the hub close enough to where you can go pick it up yourself? I know you're not getting your full money's worth, but hey, at least you'd have it!

I wish. Actually now they sent it to another town in the wrong direction. Even if it was close enough my car got stuck in the snow in my driveway.

ahall

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2012
illinois
Well about time. It's finally here. I like the color but Lord it's a finger print magnet. Took a second to figure out the menu system. A few tonnes got the double dashes and nothing ever popped up so i had to let it time out and start again.

I don't understand the couple random people complaining about the button but then again it doesn't really matter to me what the button feels as as it powers when i push it lol.

I am so happy i went with the blue led.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread