Status
Not open for further replies.

CayCay

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2011
Austin TX
Ok, so hubby and I had a crawfish boil (60 pounds!!) yesterday. We had a bunch of friends over and I got to talking to someone about electronic cigs. He said his brother-in-law vaped but he had weird tobacco flavors. He wanted to quit smoking cigs but needed a little push to get started. Soooo I brought out my box of T goodies! I had so much fun watching him sample. His first words were, "I can't believe how real these taste!". His favorite one.... drum roll please.... strawberry shortcake!! He asked about prices and was amazed that he could get a 30ml bottle of that delicious shortcake for $21. He said, "omg, I can afford that!!" LOL. So I handed him a Ms T business card and another card where I gather my vaping supplies. My only complaint was that he had control of my shortcake all night! =) Anyways, I finally found somebody who was ready to convert and I helped him fall in love with Ms Ts Bakery!

jdrewry

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2011
New Jersey
I had that happen with a friend (someone who hadn't given a hint of wanting to quit analogs) and Ms T's Apple Pie w/ Ice Cream. One hit of that and he said, "I can definitely do this!" He already put in an order for his own eGo-T starter kit, and I lent him some eliquids until he puts in his first order.

Last edited:

Stephra

ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2010
Pennsylvania
It really is all about the juice. A first time user often times will judge ecigs by the flavor, and if the flavor doesn't hit it, they are loathe to try again. You can have the best equipment in the world, but without good juice it's just wasted.

T's juices absolutely KILL on the taste test. They turn skeptics into vapers.

Carlyawesome

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2012
Indiana
I've got a few converts at my local yarn store thanks to T's juice, even non smokers looking to curb their sweet tooth. I also took a bottle of Blueberry Pancakes to a fraternity/sorority reunion last night and I was lucky to get my pv back when I actually needed it lol! I think i gave away every menu I had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread