Contest! Starts 9/19/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

N2DFlood

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2010
OKC, OK
A cop pulls over a car doing 35 miles per hour on the freeway. He is not shocked to find what appears to be an 80 year old woman behind the wheel and 2 of her friends in the back seat, apparently mortified and speechless.

"Ma'am, this is a freeway and the minimum speed limit is 40 miles per hour, I clocked you doing 35, can you explain to me why you are going so slow during rush hour?

The old lady exclaimed "But officer i was driving the speed limit! see!" as she pointed to a roadsign on the side of the road.

The officer chuckled out loud and replied to her "Ma'am.. thats the highway sign, you are on highway 35!"

Embarrased, the old lady smirked and said "Oh, im so embarrassed, how silly of me!"

"Just keep it moving ma'am" he said, as reminded her of the speed limits..."And if I may ask, are your 2 friends ok? they are kinda pale and havent said a word since i pulled you over..."

The old lady said "Oh, they're ok, we just got off of highway 144"

:)
-Flood

starzz

Verified Member
Jan 27, 2011
missouri
After waiting for what seemed like an eternity, the stewardess announces over the intercom that "we're just waiting for the pilots."

The passengers look out the window and see two men, dressed as pilots walking towards the plane. Both men are using guide dogs and appear to be blind. There are murmurs among the passengers, and some believe it is a joke.

The men board the plane and go into the cockpit. More concerned murmurs and uneasy chuckles from the passengers. The plane taxis normally to the runway and begins it's takeoff. As passengers look out the window they realize they are nearing the end of the runway. The entire passenger cabin begins screaming but the plane lifts off just before the end of the runway. The passengers calm down and chuckle to themselves, at this point believing that they fell for a joke.

In the cockpit, the pilot turns to his copilot and says "you know, one day those people are gonna scream too late and we're all gonna die!"

Last edited:

Tempus Fugit

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2009
Mos Eisley, Tatooine, Outer Rim
OK, we are closing the contest. Thanks everyone for your participation!! There was some good stuff here.

As promised, our winner will receive their choice of either a T-shirt or the Canvas Bag. We also decided to have a 2nd place prize of a $15 gift cert!!

The winner of the T-shirt or Canvas bag is...
starzz, with the joke at post #24! Congrats!

Our second place winner of the $15 gift cert is...
Led Hendriani with the joke at post #3! Congrats to you too!

I will PM you both momentarily.

Thanks for playing everyone, it's always fun to see what kind of silliness people have on their minds.

Brandon
Ms T's Bakery

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
The winner of the T-shirt or Canvas bag is...
starzz, with the joke at post #24! Congrats!

Our second place winner of the $15 gift cert is...
Led Hendriani with the joke at post #3! Congrats to you too!

congratswhite.gif

And Thanks for the Contest!! :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread