First 24 HR

Status
Not open for further replies.

idahoharleydude

Verified Member
Feb 20, 2010
Boise, ID
I've been wading through this forum over the past few weeks trying to decide which e cig solution would be right for me.

I finally made a choice and placed an order last Friday afternoon. I had a surprise waiting on my doorstep last night (Tuesday).

I'm less than 24 hrs into vaping. Not being a heavy smoker, a pack of smokes would last me a few days unless out drinking and then I might go through two.

Armed with zero analogs I spent a few hours at the local pub last night with my new e cig. I am very impressed!

I can do this!

:thumb:

idahoharleydude

Verified Member
Feb 20, 2010
Boise, ID
I went with volcano.... mainly cause I wanted a blu and everyone says that the service sux... besides I can always pick up a blue bat some other time and my red one is way more sexy than the blue one anyways. LOL.

I got one of each flavor (excluding chocolate) and have been sampling....... I really don't get much flavor from any except the menthol, which is OK since that is what I really prefer when drinking. The coconut would be my 2nd choice. I plan on playing around with refilling later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread