allentown pa
vape mail today:
gallon of vg
15, 30, 50, 100 ml glass bottles
1 ml and 3 ml pipettes
5, 10, 30ml syringes
various wizard labs and flavor art flavors
10 ml plastic bottles

couldnt wait until i got the sweeteners pg nic sour mix and other stuff i got on another order, so i made my first mix today...recipe as follows:
8.5 ml vg
.5 ml peanut butter from mt baker
.5 ml butterscotch from mt baker
five drops cocoa from wizard labs
five drops chocolate from wizard labs

originally it was too butterscotchy to me so i kept shaking and shaking and shaking.....for three hours now....the butterscotch has muted and i can sense the chocolate tones and the pb has arisen as a dominant scent....gonna continue shaking for a while, then probably break down and drip it...kinda reminds me of the scent of kahlua now....happy vaping!

Last edited:

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Saline solution huh? Im concerned it may gunk up a wick...my honest thoughts were to heat up a bit of pg and mix in kosher salt..thought it might gunk up a clearo...gonna try it with sone junk clearos

My only concern is that salt is corrosive and may cause a coil to degrade prematurly.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
More like anticipation...cant wait to try this stuff

I hear you.

When I First Started doing DIY, I couldn't wait for 3 or 4 Days either.

I would test my Mixes after a couple of Hours and they Didn't Taste strong enough. So I would add More Flavoring. They would then Taste Great. So I would mix up 60ml or so.

But as I would use the e-Liquid, it would start to taste Meh. Strong Aftertaste of Chemicals. I thought it was the Wrong Brand of Flavoring. Chased my Tail for about 3 Months trying to make it work.

Then I found a 10ml Bottle that I had mixed and had Not Added more Flavor to. It had gotten Push to the Back of the Drawer and had just sat for a Week. Tasted Fantastic. Strong Flavor with No Chemical Aftertaste. And it had about 1/2 of the Flavoring that my other Mixes did.

So I learned about Steeping the Hard way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread