FIRST DIY

Status
Not open for further replies.

xkid96x

Sep 28, 2015
So i just bought myself a pg/vg and 5 tfa flavour. I tried to make a strawberry milk (ohw milkman clone) that i found on the internet and give it a good shake then vape it. I can definitely taste the flavour but its not sweet and feel a bit empty. I didnt use a sweetener as i thought the flavouring itself especially the ethyl methol will give it enough sweetness eventhough the recipe did said to use a sweetener. Any recomendation? Im thinking of getting myself a sweetener and add it to the batch tht i had make.

Edit: since i only bought 10ml of each flavour. I use drop instead of using a syringe or a measuring cylinder except for pg/vg. 20 drops = 1ml

Screenshot_2015-09-30-20-31-00.png

Last edited:

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
By drops is not very accurate but seems it will get you in the ball park. Creams need to steep 3 - 4 weeks to bring out there sweeter creamer flavor so your recipe is not a shake and vape mix so you may need to give it some time. You can speed the process up by heat steeping it in a crock pot at 150F. Each hour in the crock pot equals 1 week of steeping. I would recommend doing this in glass bottles.

xkid96x

Sep 28, 2015
By drops is not very accurate but seems it will get you in the ball park. Creams need to steep 3 - 4 weeks to bring out there sweeter creamer flavor so your recipe is not a shake and vape mix so you may need to give it some time. You can speed the process up by heat steeping it in a crock pot at 150F. Each hour in the crock pot equals 1 week of steeping. I would recommend doing this in glass bottles.
Ill give tht a try, thx!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread