First Mechanical Mod...!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjohns42

Mar 24, 2013
NorCal
Hey guys,

So even though I've only been vaping for about a month now I decided to get into mechanical mods. I picked up the Drawtube Smart and paired it with an Aga-T2 genesis style atty. I must say, as compared to my ego-vv with a vivi nova this thing is a beast! SO smooth and really not that hard to coil. Anyways, just thought I would post up a pic and see what you guys thought. Anyone else have any experience with the drawtube? Cause I'm loving mine so far (it wasn't too hard on the wallet either...)

New_Setup.jpg

Dwardek

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2012
Denver, CO
i don't have the mod either but congrats on the switch!! Oh and congrats on getting your first RBA set up and rocking. I have been using my new Z-atty-pro and RSST. When i picked up the RSST i got the Natural too. If you like the AGA you should check out the RSST too its an awesome RBA for a great price. I have an AGA too and keep coming back to the RSST. You have a great set up tho, if its working for you stick with it. If you want to try another great rba with a little different look check out the RSST you wont be disappointed.

bjohns42

Mar 24, 2013
NorCal
i don't have the mod either but congrats on the switch!! Oh and congrats on getting your first RBA set up and rocking. I have been using my new Z-atty-pro and RSST. When i picked up the RSST i got the Natural too. If you like the AGA you should check out the RSST too its an awesome RBA for a great price. I have an AGA too and keep coming back to the RSST. You have a great set up tho, if its working for you stick with it. If you want to try another great rba with a little different look check out the RSST you wont be disappointed.

Thanks Dwardek!

That RSST does look pretty sweet. Does the glass come frosted like it appears in the pictures..? I kinda like that.

bjohns42

Mar 24, 2013
NorCal
Lookin' sharp! Unfortunately, I have nothing to offer you, but I just picked up a Vamo V2, solely for the variable wattage feature, and even though I only (currently... durn vapemail...) have a single, 2.5 ohm bridgeless atomizer, I freakin' love it. Glad you found something you like. Safe clouds!

Thanks, I was heavily debating between the eVic and this mod. But my girl's cousin is heavy into mods and rebuildables (he currently has an electric angel with a nimbus rba) so I decided I wanted to go the mechanical route. So far so good!

bjohns42

Mar 24, 2013
NorCal
Now you got me looking at that mod. I am looking for a second mod and that is pretty sweet looking. Good job!

Keep it in mind...I've only had it for a couple days, but so far I'm pretty impressed. I got the whole kit (mod, 18650 battery, 18350 battery, charger and 2 atomizers) plus the aga-t2, 5 feet of kanthal wire, 2 pre-oxidized ss mesh wicks, the drip tip and a couple 10ml bottles of juice all for $125 with tax. So for the price...I'm stoked with the overall value and quality!

Dwardek

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2012
Denver, CO
Thanks Dwardek!

That RSST does look pretty sweet. Does the glass come frosted like it appears in the pictures..? I kinda like that.

its actually not class but polypropelene (sp?/correct material?). Its basically a really strong plastic. i don't have any juices at the moment that degrade plastic so its not a big deal. you should check out pbusardo's review of it on you tube. He did a great job with it as usual

Dwardek

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2012
Denver, CO
Thanks Dwardek, I'll have to check it out.

No problem vape on and enjoy. It's all about staying off the stinkies. You have a great set up and are set for a while its up to u how into the hobby aspect you want to get. For me I go in phases. Lol very expensive phases lately

KraKsX

Moved On
Dec 17, 2012
Lower NY
kraksx.com
its actually not class but polypropelene (sp?/correct material?). Its basically a really strong plastic. i don't have any juices at the moment that degrade plastic so its not a big deal. you should check out pbusardo's review of it on you tube. He did a great job with it as usual

Yes the RSST is polypropylene, and you should be able to use any eLiquid in it, even tank Destroyers [like cinnamon & banana]

Dwardek

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2012
Denver, CO
Your setup looks very nice, and I am envious of you ability to make the Aga-T2 genesis attys! I just bought my first APV (Tesla) after 6 months of vaping, and I love it. Mayhap I will venture into the world of rebuildables soon...

You definitely should. Check out the rsst and watch pbusardo's video when your ready. It's pretty simple to setup and the payoff is great. Lots of vapor and great taste.

Keep it in mind...I've only had it for a couple days, but so far I'm pretty impressed. I got the whole kit (mod, 18650 battery, 18350 battery, charger and 2 atomizers) plus the aga-t2, 5 feet of kanthal wire, 2 pre-oxidized ss mesh wicks, the drip tip and a couple 10ml bottles of juice all for $125 with tax. So for the price...I'm stoked with the overall value and quality!

Where did you pick up that deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread