Status
Not open for further replies.

Rancor0681

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2013
Belle Rive, Illinois, United States
I never got a shipping notice when it was an error . I am guessing because it wasn't an order. I feel so bad for Walt , he has one bad week and people are going nuts.
Agreed if people would just look over his track record of customer service and quality before they lose there crap in a thread that is apologizing for the issues it would be nice

DianeS

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2014
Slower Lower DE, USA
OKay, seems my connection decided to mess up my post. So we all have issues one way or another. :D

I am a bit upset but understanding of lifes difficulties but I do want to say this.. Walt, will you be running anything because the website was not updated over the weekend to order Swedish fish & sour apple? I posted on facebook that my cart kept getting dumped & by the time I was able to get the order reset up the fish was out of stock. Someone posted more would be made but the site was never updated. I wasn't sure if anyone was taking orders over the wkend so I never called.

I got my order placed Wednesday today, loving the cherry right now but I'm addicted to ooey gooey real Swedish fishies so I want to try them in a vape, my doctor would be very happy if I vaped them instead of eating them. LOL

I saw some where pimping the shamrock shake, well they can have my share, I dislike anything mint. But that blackberry shake sounded good, how about a coffee shake?
Cant wait to see what else will come up in the future, looks like I'm gonna be getting a mess more KJ vapes. :vapor:

Walt83

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2013
United States
OKay, seems my connection decided to mess up my post. So we all have issues one way or another. :D

I am a bit upset but understanding of lifes difficulties but I do want to say this.. Walt, will you be running anything because the website was not updated over the weekend to order Swedish fish & sour apple? I posted on facebook that my cart kept getting dumped & by the time I was able to get the order reset up the fish was out of stock. Someone posted more would be made but the site was never updated. I wasn't sure if anyone was taking orders over the wkend so I never called.

I got my order placed Wednesday today, loving the cherry right now but I'm addicted to ooey gooey real Swedish fishies so I want to try them in a vape, my doctor would be very happy if I vaped them instead of eating them. LOL

I saw some where pimping the shamrock shake, well they can have my share, I dislike anything mint. But that blackberry shake sounded good, how about a coffee shake?
Cant wait to see what else will come up in the future, looks like I'm gonna be getting a mess more KJ vapes. :vapor:

We heard from a lot of people that they wanted those flavors but sadly we did not have enough presteeped for that large of a response. I have a larger batch already resting as we speak to run it again this weekend :D

DianeS

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2014
Slower Lower DE, USA
Joy & Walt,
Thank you so much for your response, I'm not mad, or upset or even angry, I was mildly irked I guess you could say. I kept looking the site over & over again on Wednesday when the sale started, putting things in the cart & after awhile I guess the server demand became too much so the site just started dumping on some people. Its my first order with KJ so I kept it modest but I've been vaping the cherry today in meetings & I 'm really happy with it so I cant even begin to imagine the fishies or the shakes.

Fishies seems to be a big seller for ya all, I'm the one that was nagging KJ on facebook, I'm the one that wants it in zero nic. And I'll be a very happy camper if ya do it again at some price point this weekend. I have meetings all day Thursday but I'll have to slip out & call if I have too, just to make sure I get fishies!!!! :p

Thanks again, I'm still experimenting with different flavors & different places, but dang, KJ is a front runner for right now. Great prices, fairly decent selection, IMHO great tasting juices. Just my opinion, YMMV :p

a wandering soul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2014
North Carolina
Sooo.. Had an order where one of the juices was wrong.. Nic was way higher than it was supposed to be. Told Walt.. He said they would fix it. Imagine my surprise today opening up the mail when not only was the wrong juice included, but the entire order was replaced! Talk about making something right! Totally above and beyond expectations... Floored even. Customer service is a huge deal to many of us, and to kj too apparently! Really really happy.

Via a possessed phone thats autocorrect is just silly

DianeS

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2014
Slower Lower DE, USA
Got my order from last Wednesday yesterday, a Monday. Very fast shipping from FL to DE if I may say so.

Stuck the fish in an empty tank (haven't figured out my new attys yet) & Oh My Gods!!! To me they do taste just like the candy. I grew up on them & similar penny candies, it didn't help my swedish grandparents would bribe me with them. Yah, I know its weird sounding & probably a cliché but that's how my life was. :D

So, today been vaping on them. I haven't even touched the oh 8 or 9 other flavors I picked up. I did smell the jamocha shake & the umm, peach shake I think, smell good but gonna store them for a few days.

Think I'm gonna be ordering more fishies in the near future!! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread