Status
Not open for further replies.

Walt83

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2013
United States
Hey Walt83,,
I ordered last Sunday, and I saw that there was no movement on my order till today (7) days. I sent (3) email's and (1) telephone call to check as to what was going on.
Phone was unanswered (3) email's no response..I relize that you have had problem's but don't you think that someone could answer email's at least???

Hey laverne, I will check with customer service and see why they did not reply back. I know no one is replying today due to it being Saturday but you should have received a reply from any earlier ones. You are not the first person to say the same thing and it makes me think there are still server issues... I promise to look in to why first thing Monday. Customer service works from 10am - 6pm, their only job is replying to emails and phone calls. Sorry about that.

Renegayde

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2014
Belleville Illinois
Chocolate raspberry is good . I mixed a bit of chocolate with my raspberry shake. I also put a bit of jamocha in the chocolate chip cookie and yummy jamocha chip cookie :)

How did you mix it ratio wise? 50/50? or? LOL I just mixed some together and it is pretty good I did like 70% Jamocha and 30% CCC or there abouts

Cariessa

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2014
Indiana, United States
How did you mix it ratio wise? 50/50? or? LOL I just mixed some together and it is pretty good I did like 70% Jamocha and 30% CCC or there abouts

My son decided that caramel latte needed more creamy so he mixed in some vanilla milkshake. It came out tasting like popcorn. Not kidding in the least.

Walt, good morning. I placed an order on 7/27/2014, Order#: 100007804, and it still hasn't shipped. Called once (during business hours), but customer service wasn't available. Sent an email on 7/31/2014 stating the order was still in a 'Processing' state and was informed of the move, etc., and that I should see a tracking number w/in the next 24-hrs. It's now 8/4/2014, and it is still 'Processing'. Sent another email this morning. When will our 'backlogged' orders go through???

krisjay

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 20, 2014
Maine
Walt, good morning. I placed an order on 7/27/2014, Order#: 100007804, and it still hasn't shipped. Called once (during business hours), but customer service wasn't available. Sent an email on 7/31/2014 stating the order was still in a 'Processing' state and was informed of the move, etc., and that I should see a tracking number w/in the next 24-hrs. It's now 8/4/2014, and it is still 'Processing'. Sent another email this morning. When will our 'backlogged' orders go through???
This has been answered several times in the main KJ thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread