This weekend's sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walt83

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2013
United States
Hey everyone! Sorry about the lack of updates. We are working super hard in the background getting caught up! We are shipping out over 400 orders today alone! If you did not get a tracking number it should be to you tonight still.

On to this week's super blitz sale. We are going to try something different. 3 new flavors and 2 classic natural ones.
Super Blitz Sale!!!!

Cranberry
Grape
Maple Syrup
Mimosa (Orange Champagne mix)
Mixed Berry

Starting this week we are going to start selling the more complex mixes for $1.99, while keeping the classic flavors at 99 cents. This is due to the cost being a lot more for these blends.

The price increase also means I can offer some fun new flavors next week... (Raspberry Jelly Filled Glazed Donut and Apple Chai Tea are just a couple)

Also if you have any problems please let our newest customer support reps know. you can email them directly at orders@killer-juice.com. Jenna and Amanda will help get everything taken care of for you

AND lastly here is the code for a free bottle of juice. You can use it to a free bottle of any just that is on the regular menu! FREEKJ1

Walt83

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2013
United States
Coupon code " FREEKJ1 " is not valid. I am trying to place an order all full price and that s the message I get .

Hey I just looked at your order. It has to be one of the on menu flavors that in normally in stock. Sounds weird but I am trying to do instock flavors so shipping will be quicker :p

Walt83

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2013
United States
I will be in on Monday to make up a new batch. It takes 3 days to settle and rest, but I will pull a sample and do the the whip cream test on Wednesday. If it is good I will have it bottled right away.

BTW... Lots of new people here that may have never seen the past post about the whip cream test. Add 2 drops to 1 cup of whip cream. Then you can taste the flavor without mixing up a huge batch and then hating it. If 2 drops is super strong to you then you know you will not need as long of a steep time too!

Walt83

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2013
United States
So I am in the office right now working on new formulas :p

I ordered some, my one mission is to figure our how to make sour apple. It really is hard!
Also this other flavor that is coming out next week is amazing too... Chocolate Raspberry... I mixed the two and added a bit of sweetener and to be honest it sounds kinda generic but umm damn!

You already know about my the other one :D

demlevis

ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2014
Omaha, NE
BTW... Lots of new people here that may have never seen the past post about the whip cream test. Add 2 drops to 1 cup of whip cream. Then you can taste the flavor without mixing up a huge batch and then hating it. If 2 drops is super strong to you then you know you will not need as long of a steep time too!

Geez Walt, I think I've read everything you've ever posted on ecf and I don't remember this tip... Thanks for reminding us!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread