First order coming: do these need to steep?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfMemnoch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2011
Florida
Nah, both good to go. As the saying goes, shake n vape. :vapor:

For my palette I like KBV anywhere from fresh from shipment to about the week - week and a half mark from their made date. OMG might give you the impression that it's a coffee flavor when you first try it. It's a super sweet toffee chocolate type. GBC is just nomnom in a bottle.

hildicat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2011
SoCal
Nah, both good to go. As the saying goes, shake n vape. :vapor:

For my palette I like KBV anywhere from fresh from shipment to about the week - week and a half mark from their made date. OMG might give you the impression that it's a coffee flavor when you first try it. It's a super sweet toffee chocolate type. GBC is just nomnom in a bottle.

Just ordered 120ml of peppermint ice cream and your post has me a bit concerned. sure hope it doesn't take a bad turn before I vape it all. doubt it though, have had nothing but joy with KBV joose.

WolfMemnoch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2011
Florida
Just ordered 120ml of peppermint ice cream and your post has me a bit concerned. sure hope it doesn't take a bad turn before I vape it all. doubt it though, have had nothing but joy with KBV joose.

Nah, no need to worry. I just have a super sensitive palette. So for me the joose gets like this peak of mixing at that point. It does get better over time. Fresh from the mailbox (typically 3-4 days from mix date from where they are to me) I can still taste/smell some of the separation of the flavors, so it's "easier" for me to dissect.

dragos77

Moved On
Aug 9, 2011
romania
I ordered 300ml of KBV ... and I am expecting it since midddle of january ... hope I will love it ... and yes ... long way to Romania using a cheap shipping.
And just arrived today...what can I say....OOOOOOMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!
KBV just can find my words....lovley?...no.....incredible?..hmm..maybe, fabulous....for sure, absolutely....you guys just make me sooooo very happy!!! Thank you ... I am ready for another order! (3 to 5 weeks for the shipping...I have to order fast):vapor:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread