Conspiracy

Status
Not open for further replies.

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
There are some vendors that just have a knack of creating good ejuices. Scuba of Mom & Pop Vapor shop has that knack. She has created my favorite flavor of all time, tobacco Haze. My son's favorite flavor is her Koolaid, and his second favorite is her Paradise Delight. Other great mixes are her Pchela's Famous 5 Layer, Butterfly Bait, and RY4v2. I have enjoyed every flavor from M&P's that I have tried.

Well Scuba has done it again. Conspiracy is a new flavor made for a Battle Pack Contest. It is a tobacco flavored with a nutty coconut cream. This unique flavor is very good. It rocks a solid throat hit with plenty of vapor. Like its distant cousin Haze, this flavor is a great all day every day vape.

As good as this flavor is alone, I have found it has a higher mission. Conspiracy can revive a mediocre ejuice. By just adding 3-5 drops of Conspiracy, an average blend can turn magical. I have tried it in coffee flavors, where it softens the bitterness and sweetens the taste. I have tried it in DK Tab, and the transformation is amazing. Mixing it with a simple fruit ejuice gives a better throat hit and creates a complex and flavorful blend.

I have mixed Conspiracy with about 20 different ejuices. It has improved all but two. It works with every type of blend, dessert, coffee, fruit, and tobacco. Even my favorite flavors benefit from a couple drops of Conspiracy per ml.

There is a Conspiracy, and it can be found at Mom & Pop Vapor Shop.

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
I can't shop at Mom & Pop, because their maximum PG level is 60% (too low for me). :(

However, I've been looking forward to your review of this ever since I started adding a few drops of HBV's Coconut to HHV's Gandalf (8-o! Sacrilege, I know!). The combo of a great tobacco and a great coconut/coconut milk is truly outstanding!

Conspiracy sounds delicious!

Last edited:

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
EleanorR, have you tried to PM or email them about the PG/VG mix. I know they have said in the past that they will mix their flavors any way they can. I am sure they can do 80% or even more if you want without losing any of the good flavors.

Worth a try.

And yes, a great tobacco and a great coconut/coconut milk is outstanding. I will have to try your mix!

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
EleanorR, have you tried to PM or email them about the PG/VG mix. I know they have said in the past that they will mix their flavors any way they can. I am sure they can do 80% or even more if you want without losing any of the good flavors.

I only need 70/30.

And I wish you hadn't told me that. :unsure::laugh:

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
Oh lordy I have to stop reading reviews....now I have to try this conspiracy.
I also never thought of ordering coconut in any of my flavors but reading what some people are saying...hmmmm I might have to try that too
OMG it will never end :facepalm:

No, it won't! :laugh: That is both our blessing and our curse! :)

P.S. -- I lurve Highbrow Vapor's Coconut -- and I found out I don't have to steep it but about a week! :)

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
Conspiracy= REALLY GOOD. If you like conspiracy, your bound to love Tobacco Haze. The two, along with RY4V-2 are my favorites from M&P's.

And... Mom & Pop's- hands down, are the absolutely nicest people in the business to but from...

Dang, we have similar tastes! Those are my favorite three also.

I have found I like conspiracy in an atty more than a carto. Maybe I should try it in a CE3.

Got-Ta-Go

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2012
OTP Atlanta, Georgia
I took your advice.

What a waste of my Conspiracy. Even it can't make DK-Tab palatable!

As good as this flavor is alone, I have found it has a higher mission. Conspiracy can revive a mediocre ejuice. By just adding 3-5 drops of Conspiracy, an average blend can turn magical. I have tried it in coffee flavors, where it softens the bitterness and sweetens the taste. I have tried it in DK Tab, and the transformation is amazing.

I have mixed Conspiracy with about 20 different ejuices. It has improved all but two. It works with every type of blend, dessert, coffee, fruit, and tobacco. Even my favorite flavors benefit from a couple drops of Conspiracy per ml.

There is a Conspiracy, and it can be found at Mom & Pop Vapor Shop.

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
I took your advice.

What a waste of my Conspiracy. Even it can't make DK-Tab palatable!

When I first read this, I was drinking Pepsi. A little came out through my nose.

I have never been a big DK-Tab fan either. I guess a few years ago, flavors like that were top of the line. Now we are lucky to have such a wide variety of complex flavors from very good vendors. I am amazed by how far flavors have come just in the past year.

This is the main reason why I don't even try DIY. I do have the flavorings and the nic to do it, but I could never come up with as good a flavor as I can buy (at very reasonable prices). Vendors continue to amaze me.

Every now and then, I light a cigarette for my wife. Yuck! How did I ever smoke that nasty stuff?

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
Sorry about bumping this thread to the top, but I just had Conspiracy with GoodEJuice's GJ4. WOW! This stuff may just be my next all day favorite! I mixed them about 50/50. It has the best tobacco flavor from the combination of extracted tobaccos, with a meld of flavors and sweeteners.

Complex and delicious!

MaxUT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2009
Ogden, UT, US
After reading this review I ordered Conspiracy and a couple other juices from Mom & Pop. I let it set for several days after it arrived but decided not to wait any longer and filled a carto. Not good. I'm not sure what it tasted like, but it wasn't tobacco and it wasn't coconut. I'm gonna let this one set for a loooong time before I try it again.

Now, I've had the experience before of not liking popular juices, BWB Casablanca being one of them... it tasted like weed juice to me, and it was only after steeping for 2 months that it became just okay enough to vape. I had a similar un-love affair with BWB 555, and I like most 555s. Other BWB juices I've had were good to great.

Maybe there was some ingredient which was common to all three of these juices that gave me the fatal *yuck* reaction. Maybe the bottle had a trace of detergent remaining from the manufacturing process, it happens.

Last edited:

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
MaxUT, I love BWB's Casablanca (after a couple month steep). The one from BWB I don't understand is Malty. I don't get much flavor from it, and what I do get is just ...different. Maybe it goes back to my childhood. I used to love malted milkshakes. One time the teenage kid making my drink put in way too much malt. It was the nastiest thing I had ever tasted, and I couldn't drink another malted milkshake for years.

A similar thing happened later in life with me and Tequila.

MaxUT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2009
Ogden, UT, US
Yeah, I didn't get Malty either. Maybe I'm just not osphisticated enough to appreciate it, LOL!

I've never had an aversion to tequila, even after it tried to kill me multiple times...:blink:
I just worked my way up the cactus, from Montezuma to Jose Cuervo to 1800 and finally arrived at Patron. Journey complete. Great tequila treats you much better than the lesser stuff, haven't had a hangover from el Patron.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread