Status
Not open for further replies.

Striker911

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
Mountain Home, AR
The connections on the top cap are both flat but one of my atomizers screws down flat.

IMG_1652.jpg

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I can't tell from the pic, is that the Non-slotted top without a cross slot machined all across the face of the top cap? Is the tube itself near the bottom beat up (i'm just trying to determine if i simply put your caps and button on a 18500 tube, or sent your entire unit to another customer who also sent in a unit for repair).

Last edited:

Striker911

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
Mountain Home, AR
I can't tell from the pic, is that the Non-slotted top without a cross slot machined all across the face of the top cap? Is the tube itself near the bottom beat up (i'm just trying to determine if i simply put your caps and button on a 18500 tube, or sent your entire unit to another customer who also sent in a unit for repair).

It seems like my top and bottom caps. All flat on the top cap. The bottom button seems like my old one only cleaner. My button had a small catch or hang up when engaging the switch. So does this one. It seems like the only issue is the tube size. This 500 tube has no damage so it was probably refinished.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
It seems like my top and bottom caps. All flat on the top cap. The bottom button seems like my old one only cleaner. My button had a small catch or hang up when engaging the switch. So does this one. It seems like the only issue is the tube size. This 500 tube has no damage so it was probably refinished.

Very strange indeed. Maybe i just accidently put your caps on an 18500 body as i do have some sitting on the bench. Regardless, we'll get you taken care of. I sent out your battery today too. I'll find your 18650 body and send it out. My sincere apologies for the mix up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread