First Post after 1 wk lurking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone! I figured I should actually post something after all the reading I've done here. I used to smoke about a pack a day and my girlfriend wanted me to try e-cigs so I wouldn't stink up the house. I tried a few disposables that I didn't really like, then I tried the Blu. That was the first one that had a good taste and wasn't too hard to pull through. I happened to meet someone using a larger vaporizer and started doing some research on those. I've been using the Blu for a week now with only the occasional cig when I really really need it and it's going so well that I ordered some stuff from Venerable vaping. I got the 1100mah ego twist kit with a car charger and a smoktech aro tank, from everything I've read, that should be a good place to start. Anyway, enough rambling. Any suggestions are welcome, have a great day everyone.

ShariR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Nashville, TN
When you have your 5 posts go over to the eliquid forum and take a look around. Mt. Baker Vapor is an excellent place to start. Cheap and quick delivery. There are also more high end vendors that do a great job at making more sophisticated liquids. Only you can tell what you will like. You can go and read many opinions. The hardest flavors to replicate seem to be something that tastes like a cigarette, tobaccos, coffee, and chocolate. I am sure there are others. Take a look around and try small bottle sample packs at several different vendors so you can get an idea of what you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread