First Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.

BRL_2010

Apr 29, 2010
Texas, US
The 510 rocks!!! I am in the same boat :) About 6 days without analogs and just "converted" my wife to e-cigs ... the only thing is that the batteries don't last that long or I am vaping too much..lol.. can't put this thing down. lol.. Thank all of you from ECF for posting so much valuable info... this is a great source for us that are starting.
THANK YOU!!!

irwink

CASAA Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2010
Norfolk, Virginia, USA
I don't think you'll be disappointed in your 510 once you get the hang of things. After reading this forum for a few days I ordered a 510 kit about 2 months ago. 6 weeks ago I dropped the analogs entirely.

If you're anything like me there'll be a learning curve. I presently use the pyramid teabag mod for cart filler. Over the first couple of weeks of vaping I ordered 2 more 510 kits just to get additional batts, atties and chargers. Then I ordered extended life 510 batteries. Now I'm thinking about an eGo for even better battery life.

I've yet to lose an attie. I keep 2 of them in rotation either blowing them out or forcing rubbing alcohol through them with an eye dropper five times if I want to change juice flavors without the lingering taste of the previous juice. There are various opinions about cleaning atties in this forum as you'll see. All I can say is my use and cleaning routine has not cost me a dead attie yet.

Whatever - I'm very pleased with my 510 stuff especially considering the fact that it enabled me to drop analogs without breaking a sweat after 40+ years of mostly being a smoker.

I truly enjoyed smoking and wanted to quit only because I was tired of being a social leper and was about to start a new job. Now I enjoy vaping. I consider the $$$ spent on my 510 stuff and juices some of the best money I've spent in 56 years of life.

Good luck with your choice!

ridhur

Apr 20, 2010
Greenville, SC
Wanted to stop by and thank those that posted on this thread initially. Tomorrow is 3 weeks for me without analogs. The 510 I decided on has been absolutely awesome. Additionally, atleast 6 other people have stopped smoking analogs and have started vaping as a direct result of me making the leap!

Special thanks to Drew at Nhaler for being such a great supplier.

-ridhur

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread