First use taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Maybe anybody can help me: I used the first time a Mini melo 3 on a istick pico nano 75w and at 3,11v. I saw in the inside(I suspect that it is the cottonwick, I am almost sure that it was that)an orange thing(because it was glowing). The taste was like as burnt. Now I tried use it another time, and I do not see the same action(glow), but the taste has a particular thing that I do not find in my other ecig(the same ecig), but i remember a similar thing with another ecig. I took it apart and the cotton does not seem burnt, but only impregnated. Is it normal?

Goodbye!

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hi! Maybe anybody can help me: I used the first time a Mini melo 3 on a Istick pico nano 75w and at 3,11v. I saw in the inside(I suspect that it is the cottonwick, I am almost sure that it was that)an orange thing(because it was glowing). The taste was like as burnt. Now I tried use it another time, and I do not see the same action(glow), but the taste has a particular thing that I do not find in my other ecig(the same ecig), but i remember a similar thing with another ecig. I took it apart and the cotton does not seem burnt, but only impregnated. Is it normal?

Goodbye!
Hi and welcome.
Are you using the .5Ω coil or the .3Ω coil?
If you have another coil, start over.
Replace coil, prime the coil well and start low on your wattage/voltage.

cheers
I

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
the orange glow is just the coils heating up...
and it shouldn't make smoke, that would be a bad thing

the first time you use a new coil, you should always add a few drops of juice into the coil before installing it into the tank
then fill the tank and if you can be patient let the tank sit for 10 - 30 minutes to let the coil get completely saturated
this will help stop any dry hits and burning of the wick
once you burn the wick there's no way to unburn it, you will need to replace the coil and repeat the sets above
and then never vape on an empty tank, make sure there is always juice in there to keep the wick wet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread