First Week without an analogue

Status
Not open for further replies.

wood duck

Feb 15, 2011
Australia
Hi all, its been a while since I last posted so now I've decided to share.

I started vaping in Feb 2011 and I really liked it, I thought great Im going to stop smoking analogues right away but it didn't work out that way straight away.

After a few days I became depressed and on advice from a good friend I went back to analogues , not all the way back though I allowed myself 5 per day and vaped the rest of the time.

At first I thought this was the best I could do and would always need my 5 per day but then after a couple of months I started to feel that 5 a day was a little excessive , I no longer felt I wanted all five so I changed it down to 4 per day , and then a while after that 4 started feeling like too much so I went down to three and so on until I got down to having 1 every 2 days and then 1 every 3 days until now when I had my last analogue 7 days ago!!!

I dont mind telling you people Im feeling quite proud of myself . This is a major achievement for me and Im not cranky or depressed or upset I just feel normal.

I cant take all the credit for this success story though. I would like to thank everyone on this forum who has answered or asked a question , argued and ranted and raved or reviewed their equipment and or juices .

This site has been a treasure trove of information and inspiration to me over the past six months in a place in the world where I do not know a single person who has ever vaped or known anything about vaping. However there are some friends who have taken it up casually since I know all about it and get them whatever they need so Im not completely alone down here.

So Thank You ECF and members , I cant say I've had my last analogue but I cant say I care.
I know Im on the right track to being analogue free .

Olef

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2011
UK
And so you should feel proud of yourself. Well done! I love reading these success stories. I'm a loner where I am too, a couple of my work colleagues have tried vaping but gone back to the weed. It's their choice, I certainly don't judge anyone having smoked for 37+ years!

Everything we know about vaping at present tells us it vastly less harmful to us than smoking tobacco, and I personally think it has to be because of the health benefits that occur after switching. They are pretty much the same benefits that occur after quitting tobacco cold turkey and I think that tells us a lot about vaping as compared to smoking.

Anyway, as long as you are a part of this forum you are not alone, that's for sure :thumb:

Coil

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2011
SO. CAL
Cool story! Congrats to you on that one =) I was afraid of going back since pretty much everyone at my work smokes so it's hard to get away from. When i started I bought about 5 good juices that were all a little different to keep me going. That helped me out a TON! A couple fruit flavors, Some good tobacco flavors and Backo blends. Keep up the good work!

izabella

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2011
in my body in the Windy city
That's wonderful! Congratulations!

I did much the same as you...taper off the cigarettes from about 4 or 5 a day. It was such a relief to me to not feel like I had to have a cigarette, but I did feel the need to give myself permission to have one if I felt like it. Vaping takes over eventually, and you realize you just don't care about smoking anymore. And if you do end up having one at some point, it's nothing like it used to be and you go right back to vaping.

Enjoy!

Coil

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2011
SO. CAL
So Wood Duck how's the "Boot to the Analog's" going? I'm going on 2 months strong and loving vaping more everyday. Finally starting to notice my senses really peaking again. Foods tasting better... Things like salsa that were "hot" are now killer HOT! haha. Fruit is Fruit again. Hmmmm let's see. Water is actually refreshing now and not just a necessity for hydration. And most importantly Analog's smell like something I 100% don't want lingering on my clothes, breath or my lungs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread