FlüXomizer CE2-X IN STOCK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Modrod.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2010
AZ, USA
sorry guys, a little longer, finishing up inventory, everything is here n ready, just a little longer, its all worth it i promise you, improvements on ce2x's (improved), maximizers(improved), thicker tubes(improved), happy happy times.
Out of curiosity, what are the improvements on the CE2-X? I'm buying some more 3.5's from you either way but I was just wondering. Thanks

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
in my video i show them all, thicker tube, a tad thicker then the last thick ones.

wicks are long and reach the bottom, improves wicking when it gets low, black sleeve was removed from top cup so now there is more room for the wick to do its job is it was constricted before and no more funny taste. they did say they have a new method for inserting the tube as to avoid any cracks, so far so good.

on the maximizer the inner tube is now thick and raised way above the inner plug so no more leaks. plus the fixes aboves

Modrod.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2010
AZ, USA
in my video i show them all, thicker tube, a tad thicker then the last thick ones.

wicks are long and reach the bottom, improves wicking when it gets low, black sleeve was removed from top cup so now there is more room for the wick to do its job is it was constricted before and no more funny taste. they did say they have a new method for inserting the tube as to avoid any cracks, so far so good.

on the maximizer the inner tube is now thick and raised way above the inner plug so no more leaks. plus the fixes aboves
Thanks for the info. Sounds great.

Credo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2011
MS
I really want to try these Fluxomizers. I am mostly using an ego T-Rex 1100mah battery. What is the best fluxomizer to use with this battery? What ohm should I get? I want to keep using the cone on it also so I need to know if it will fit. Thanks for any help I get.

If you like shorter hoter hits, and get into darker/thicker flavors...get the lower resistance ones (2.4 to 2.6).

If you like longer cooler draws...get the higher ones (2.6 to 2.8).

Anything 3 Ohms or less should perform well on your battery. Higher resistances will burn cooler, and may give a slightly longer battery life, but they might also require longer deeper draws. Personal pref really. It can also vary according to the liquid you put in it as which is going to perform the best.

If you use a 5v passthrough or anything like that, that's when the 3Ohm and up stuff gets interesting.

Last edited:

Credo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2011
MS
This will be a tough decision. I started with SmokeTip cartomizers and recently started refilling them. I still use them but Im mostly using the T-Rex battery with an adapter vaping the Smoketip 808 carts. I want the fluxo to work. I just have to pick an ohm level.

OK, smoketip cartos are typically in the 3 Ohm range as a point of reference. They're meant to go on a 4.2v battery (under load probably more like 3.7v). Those cartos can also take a 5v KR808 passthrough quite well.
They also wick differently (polyfiller) and mix more air into the vape 'after' the coil...where the CE2 draw gets most its air 'before' it vapes.

I love the 2.4 Ohm CE2 on KR808 batteries like the smoketip (with an adapter). Short hot airy draws (the CE2 draw is much looser/easy than smoketip cartos). More like real smoking.

Really, I don't think you'll notice a major difference between the two lower resistance options on your eGo or KR808 batteries.

510 and eGo batteries tend to run from 3.2v to 3.4v under load.

Maybe it's just me, but for stock battery usage...I'd stay below the 3 Ohm mark...espeically on the eGo or 510 battery. Standard atties for those tend to run around 2.4ish ohms. The CE2 has the coils a little closer to your mouth....so that makes it feel slightly warmer a like resistance bottom coil carto.

Last edited:

Credo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2011
MS
I find a sweet spot on the CE2 at approximately 5 watts.
The one I'm vaping on now is 2.6 Ohms (from a 2.4 - 2.6 ohm box).
I'm putting exactly 3.7v into it.

Really nice with a 60/30 peach tobacco juice. I am using a pretty long drip tip.

If I drop this same carto down to 4 watts @ 3.4v...
It's still working...tastes great, but half the vapor...
The temp on my mouth/tongue/throat isn't all that different from the former 3.7v setting.

This carto is also over 3 weeks old....

So...with your eGo battery....
I can't help but recommend the lowest resistance CE2 you can get.

Credo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2011
MS
Should I try the 2.6-2.8 ? Im thinking of trying these on my T-rex only for now. I will take your advice. I have to start somewhere. How many times have you filled these?

This one I'm on now is a metal XL type...
I've run about 2.5ml (edit, meant to say half an ounce, or 15ml) through it and it's never been 'cleaned'...and it's a good 4 weeks old. Still going strong.

Last edited:

SmokingRT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
YIPEE!!! Home at last
This one I'm on now is a metal XL type...
I've run about 2.5ml through it and it's never been 'cleaned'...and it's a good 4 weeks old. Still going strong.

I must just say WOW..... I found the flavor to get muted to much for me after a week but I was running it at abut a ml a day also

Credo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2011
MS
I must just say WOW..... I found the flavor to get muted to much for me after a week but I was running it at abut a ml a day also

I've had very good luck with these lasting a long time.
I don't pop them open and clean them anymore...instead I just dedicate one to a bottle of juice till that bottle is done.
Occasionally...back before I got a Darwin...I would shoot water up the center of the carto with a syringe to wash off the coil...give it a few burns without drawing, shoot it with water again, then prime with a drop of juice...and vape on.

Now with darwin, I just ocassionaly crank the voltage up for a few hits and that usually clears it up :)

The main thing is keeping it full of juice...and occasionally 'shaking' the carto to break up any oxidation that forms on the surface of the juice coating the wicks.

Credo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2011
MS
OK Credo let me in your secret ....how do you get it to last that long and not have a bothersome muted taste

The juice might have something to do with it too?

Case in point:
The Flux Nectar stuff I have...never has muted on me at 5w or hotter. Now at 4w...I ocassionaly had to wash the coil off and reprime it.

I have some 50/50 stuff from Honeyville Vapor that has wicked wonderfully and never muted on me a single time. I run it in a short CE2 2.4 Ohm carto at 4.2v. If anything, I occasionally have to tone the flavor down by turning the heat down a bit.

I have some Tasty Vapor Menthol that wont work in a CE2 worth a dang...no matter what temp I set it. It sucks in the dual coil cartos as well. I can only use it if I drip it on HV stuff :( I think it's just an off batch; however, when I do finally get it hot enough at high voltages it's a very nice menthol vape :)

Most of my TV stuff is 90/10 or 80/20 and does fine in a CE2...but I did have to wash the coils sometimes. Exception being Atomic Cinnamon...only use metal for that stuff! And it'll actually clean your atties ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread