Flavor on Lavatube.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newtkeeper

Dec 22, 2011
Addison, TX
I just got a lavatube a couple days ago. It gets great vapor production with standard or LR but with my cartos, I'm not noticing much flavor out of it. Wondering if this is something anyone else has noticed, or if there is something I can try. I hate to ahve gotten a new mod that I'm not going to enjoy ): Tonight I started using my Reo Grand again so I could taste my Strawberry Nightshade juice.

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
Try comparing the batt power from the Reo to the carto with the LT if that's what you are using on both.
The only difference would be the amount of watts or volts (i'm not learned about difference btween volts and watts) firing the two different devices.
The only difference is right there.
Using VV is all about knowing to match resistance of the atomizer (carto) to the voltage.
SOunds like you need to either slightly lower the voltage or raise the resistance of the atty.
So what resistance is the carto and what is the voltage on the LT?

jacquelyn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2011
California
Try comparing the batt power from the Reo to the carto with the LT if that's what you are using on both.
The only difference would be the amount of watts or volts (i'm not learned about difference btween volts and watts) firing the two different devices.
The only difference is right there.
Using VV is all about knowing to match resistance of the atomizer (carto) to the voltage.
SOunds like you need to either slightly lower the voltage or raise the resistance of the atty.
So what resistance is the carto and what is the voltage on the LT?

I agree play with the numbers to see if the flavor comes in. ALso is it all your cartos or just 1 cause if it 1 it may be a bad carto

popeye79

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2011
WA, USA
I experinced this too.

I've only used the supplied cartos from volcanoe so far, both lr and 3.0. Tried 3 of my main flavors, tried every incrament from 3.0-6.0

lots of vapor,

NO FLAVOR.

This is very irritating. And now I found out I can't even order boge cartos with out cutting down my tube tank. wtf?

I love the LT, but I just want a tank and carto combination that WORKS. Is that too much to ask for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread