Flavor stuck in Crown 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobbyLee03

Nov 7, 2017
I have exclusively used crowns for years now. Loved the flavor and top fill of the original and upgraded to the 2 and now the 3.

The coils for the 3 are a definite improvement. Break in is much faster/smoother.

Here's my problem, I am a boring person. I only vape one liquid, for years now. Recently in a pinch I vaped some Redd's Grape, maybe 10mls in my crown three.

When I switched back to my normal flavor the grape lingered. Understandable. I figured it would go away after 5-6 tanks.

Nope.

So I switched coils, at first, this was perfect. Problem solved. But after a session or two the flavor slowly came back and for stronger and stronger over the next 2-3 days.

Frustrated, now I took the whole tank apart and cleaned it.

Long story short. Several cleanings and coils later I have pinpointed the grape flavor has stuck to a rubber washer that seals the screw top lid of the tank.

I just removed the washer with a blade and washed it with soap and hot water using my electric toothbrush. It STILL smells like that juice!

Is this a faulty material used on this rubber washer? Or maybe something wrong with the Redd's grape? Guesses? The flavor/smell of the juice isn't super strong or anything, nothing to indicate this would happen.

Thanks in advance for any help, sorry for bad punctuation and formatting, I type the way I talk, fast ramble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread