Flavor VS Clouds

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesEh408

ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2013
San Jose Ca
Hello fellow Vapors and Vaporettes

I thought I would make a post to address the flavor vs clouds issue I am encountering.

I have been using Nemesis and RSST with SS cable and mesh. my flavor was pretty good and the vapor the same. My buddy at work has a Provari with the aquia bottom coil atomizer. The flavor on his was awesome so I tried to change things up.

Now I can't use a bottom feed atomizer because I vape my stuff to death and I always got dry hits so I got a Kraken clone. I've got my setup with SS cable and ceramic wick, 28g wire. The vapor is awesome but the taste just isn't strong. My ohm meter broke but with a 3/4 wrap on both coils I can tell my ohm is low. Might not be sub but surely low.

So do I really have to choose either massive vapor or massive flavor? Is there a way to get both?

steved5600

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Dallas, Texas
Actually I've found bottom feeds to be less likely to deliver a dry hit. With out knowing your ohms reading can't calculate watts which is important in the flavor thing. But if you not getting a big TH then your wattage may not be to high. Three factors in wire resistance. Wire size wraps and diameter of the wraps so just knowing two is not much help. I'd get that meter replaced I have like 3 but I use to be a Tech. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread