Flavoring Water

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waddle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2014
Korea
We all know as vapers that we need to keep hydrated, however I find it quite boring to drink plain water all day. Neither do I want to drink sugary liquids. And since many of us DIY our own eliquids, and have a vast assortment of flavors sitting in our cupboard, does anyone have any good recipes for adding flavor concentrate to say sparkling water?

WattWick

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2013
Cold Norway
1-3 drops of any fruit flavor added to a 1.5 liter bottle of fizzy water can be nice. I occasionally go with cherry, grapefruit or pear. Haven't don't so for a while, tho, as I mainly drink tap water or "saft" - which may or may not be a local phenomenon. Essentially a fruit juice concentrate liquid you add to tap water.

Reactions: Waddle

Spencer87

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2014
Jakarta- Indonesia
Well a glass of plain water never hurt.

Here is how my day looks.
Cup of coffee in the morning, which is actually 2.5 cups to go by mls.

Then a cup of green tea or cofffee when I get to work... then usually after my second class... Go for a vape and another cup of coffee... then at lunch, 250 mls of milk. possibly another vape, and small glass of water. Then get home. Either have a bottle of juice and then move on to my jasmine tea, or go straight to the jasmine. only 1 glass of actual water in a day...

Flt Simulation

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2014
Florida
I have completely replaced drinking this horrible Florida water with drinking ice-cold bottles of Budweiser.

Mr. Anheuser and Mr. Busch even sent me a personal letter of appreciation.

During our last vacation in Thailand, we ran into these two guys on the street one Sunday morning ... It's pretty obvious that even Thai "Party Dogs" love Beer .... At least they did the night before!

Thaidogs2.jpg

Thaidogs1.jpg

Last edited:

Stringplucker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2014
Tarentum, PA, USA
I'm a diabetic, and when my glucose is high, I crave cold, plain water. I used to drink t.5 gallons or more of it. I was drinking so much of it, and our water quality is so questionable, that I bought an office water cooler, and began service with a purified water company. I was going through 2-3 5-gallon jugs a week. I'm still drinking at least a half gallon a day, not counting the 1.5 pots of coffee I so enjoy. I haven't tried adding flavor yet, but it sounds interesting...

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
I have used my DIY flavors in many things!!
Coffees for the wife, as she likes flavors in it.
Plain water for me, to add a bit of zest.
A drop here or there to add just the right amount of flavor to something I've cooked.
And .. that dang gallon jug of human draino you need to drink for special "procedures".. Only way I could chug that down.. ugh!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread