Flavoring weirdness

Status
Not open for further replies.

degnr8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Aberdeen,WA,U.S.A
I just got some TFA flavorings in and started working on a batch of mocha juice. I started out with 5% mixed with VG and water and couldn't taste much, bumped it up to 10% and it was still pretty muted. I thought before I bumped it anymore I'd better cleanse my palette and taste it again, so I squonked some of my unflavored juice into the atty and vaped that. Suddenly I'm tasting the mocha more than I was when it was a much higher percentage of what I was vaping. What the hell's going on? Anybody else have this happen or know what might cause it? My test batch was 10%flavor, 10%water 80%VG and my unflavored is 80%VG if that sheds any light on things

MesaMitch

ECF Veteran
May 28, 2013
Hayward ca
OMG!! I finally found some one with the same problem !

I usually order all my stuff from e cig express and I usually get flavor west flavorings especially extreme ice

So once I ran out I decided to go nuts and order straight from flavor west

And I got 8 ounces of extreme ice
4 ounces of ecto cooler
4 ounces of vanilla bean ice cream
4 ounces of bacon
4 ounces of blood orange
4 ounces of sweetener
And 4 ounces of wild cherry

Every single flavor! Is completely weak!
I made a extreme ice at 15 / 20 / 25 / and even 30 percent all of them are completely weak! Even if you smell the bottle with the cap open is not as strong

Every flavor I mix taste horrible
Before my friends all wanted my e juice and made me make them some and now I won't even give them any because they think I am this great juice maker

I ordered a new bottle of vg and I am thinking maybe the vg is more thick

I really have no answer to this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Rin13

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2011
Ohio
www.youtube.com
Did you order some of the same flavors that you had purchased previously from the different vendor to compare or are they different?
OMG!! I finally found some one with the same problem !

I usually order all my stuff from e cig express and I usually get flavor west flavorings especially extreme ice

So once I ran out I decided to go nuts and order straight from flavor west

And I got 8 ounces of extreme ice
4 ounces of ecto cooler
4 ounces of vanilla bean ice cream
4 ounces of bacon
4 ounces of blood orange
4 ounces of sweetener
And 4 ounces of wild cherry

Every single flavor! Is completely weak!
I made a extreme ice at 15 / 20 / 25 / and even 30 percent all of them are completely weak! Even if you smell the bottle with the cap open is not as strong

Every flavor I mix taste horrible
Before my friends all wanted my e juice and made me make them some and now I won't even give them any because they think I am this great juice maker

I ordered a new bottle of vg and I am thinking maybe the vg is more thick

I really have no answer to this

MesaMitch

ECF Veteran
May 28, 2013
Hayward ca
Did you order some of the same flavors that you had purchased previously from the different vendor to compare or are they different?

Yup

Well the rest of the flavors I can care less about as long as extreme ice is the same because it's my all day vape

But for some reason it's just not the same when I ordered straight from flavor west

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread