flavors to avoid in DIY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
I can't stand custards to vape or to eat.
I stopped using TFA VBIC and FA Bavarian Cream.
The odor/flavour of the finished juice makes me feel ill/queasy.
VBIC was replaced with VanSwirl. Bav cream I simply do not use.
Honey concentrates have always given me poor results and the odor of the exhaled vapor is , IMO, NOT nice. (cat urine/vomit)
I avoid "savory" flavours (Bacon, pizza, Roast beef, Roasted chicken etc.) just on general principle.

Cheers
I

stylemessiah

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2015
Sydney, Australia
One time, at vape comp, we had a dare to vape section, featuring a conviction mixed by the b&m store hosting the meeting called "curdled dinner" which was as it sounds...meaty, vegetably and with a nice topping of milk and yoghurt...yum

In the lead up to vaping it we were told that the shop owner had nearly barfed when creating it, and so to class things up, and just in case, a bucket was provided for the contestants. That was the first round flavour... everyone made it through lol, it smelt worse than it vaped, though not by much. Long story short the comp was eventually retired after several meets as they could never mix anything that some of us, including me, couldn't vape.

The worst part really, was going home on public transport reeking if these foul smelling concoctions...

Bonus story...So after we broke dare to vape, one of the guys at the shop came up with a new comp...dry hit roulette..where the wick was saturated on a dripper and then passed around, and the rule was you could only take one hit off it before passing it on...well you've never seen people take hits that long, to make the next person suffer... eventually the field dropped to 4, and then there was just myself and my equally lunatic friend vaping what was once cotton but was very much glowing red embers, inflicting pain on each other gleefully, until the store owner called a halt to proceedings because it was clear we both would never tap out and also it was very much a health and safety issue. When they pulled the dripper apart the cotton fell to pieces, complete soot. So the next time you're complaining about a dry hit...some perspective please :) I don't believe anyone in the history of vaping has ever gotten anywhere near the dry hit myself and my lunatic friend did that night, on purpose....

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Last edited:

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
I just knew when I got the alert for your post it would say VTA blood orange champagne.:D

LOL - I haven't found a good use for VTA Blood Orange Champagne yet, and I really have tried. Haven't completely given up on it yet but am about ready to add FLV Cranberry to the NO list. :)

FA Pineapple is an abomination!

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
LOL - I haven't found a good use for VTA Blood Orange Champagne yet, and I really have tried. Haven't completely given up on it yet but am about ready to add FLV Cranberry to the NO list. :)

FA Pineapple is an abomination!
I love pineapple vapes and passed on ordering FA; don't remember why but glad I did. So glad I took your advice and got the sugarloaf. That and some Purilum golden pineapple are perfect just pineapple vape. Still working out the percentages, Pur gp needs a steep.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
The one I will get tomorrow is from CAP. According to the review at BCV, you only need 1 3 drops in a mix.
I'm only ordering the honeycomb to work with for a recipe I want to develop. Have you tried the new Hershey pretzel and peanut butter candy? If I can't figure out how to vape it I'll need new pants.:shock:

• Love
Reactions: Izan

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
:eek:
I'm only ordering the honeycomb to work with for a recipe I want to develop. Have you tried the new Hershey pretzel and peanut butter candy? If I can't figure out how to vape it I'll need new pants.:shock:
No I haven't.
I saw a pretzel recipe somewhere and it sounded good. Just can't remember where tho. I will keep looking.

I do know that OSDIY baked role when used at 10% or higher taste like bread. Have you tried it?
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread