Flavors we want from Drew..

Status
Not open for further replies.

eclypse

Moved On
Sep 9, 2009
Macomb MI
You asked for it, you got it HV Pumpkin Pie! And also HV German Chocolate Cake from Angie!
AVAILABLE NOW!
And dont forget the other to rty our other new releases,
Drewbacco 2
Chocolate Macadamia Nut
Appletini all in HV and 24mg!

All MUST OWNS!

Punkin Pie has to be awesome.. Every freakin year somehow i get shafted and never get a piece of punkin pie at Thanksgiving.. :( Now i would love this but the wife yells at me sayin you got enough of juice! WHAAA! :mad:

eclypse

Moved On
Sep 9, 2009
Macomb MI
Awwww. That's not fair eclypse!!! If we have any left, I could send you a piece. LOL
I doubt it would be any good when it got there though. sorry..... But the pumpkin pie flavor sounds reaalllllly yummie!!!

Well "IF" you do have one left you could just put it in a cold cooler or a box with dry ice and ship it to me! hehe.

Fataliya

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2009
Tampa, FL
Good Lord, looks like I'll just have to make another order, lol.

I'd like to see chocolate. Oh, and Butter Rum. Those are my all time favorite Lifesavers. A Kahlua or Irish Cream would be the shiznit in a coffee carto. All in HV, of course.

ETA: Just made an order for pumpkin pie, german chocolate cake, peanut butter cup, and chocolate macadamia nut! WOOT!

Last edited:

opuscroakus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2009
San Angelo, Tx
Okay, I'm going to 3rd or 4th the clove, and also thought of one of my personal favs, Black Cherry Koolaid!! I would absolutely love, love, love that. Drew you are the man when it comes to customer service and juice makin'. May Lady Luck shine on you always!

Black Cherry would be awesome. Not regular cherry, got to be Black Cherry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread