Flavors we want from Drew..

Status
Not open for further replies.

heather

ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2009
Tulsa, OK
I love the HV peanut butter cup, but I would like some in 0mg so I can vape more often and still have that taste. Also, occasionally I vape a drop or two of the 24mg, you don't offer this in peanut butter cup either! Why is that? Also, I got a freebie in my last shipment, a pink metal cylinder shaped thing with a key ring attached, it unscrews, is this for an extra atty or an xtra cart, or what?

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
Drew, do you use your own flavors or do you mix pre-flavored liquids to get your combinations?

Have you ever tried "Liquid Essence?" It seems completely water-based, as it's distilled, not extracted. Not sure how it would work in PVs, but it might be good once it's in the PG.

For chai you would need cardamom, cinnamon, clove, ginger, nutmeg*, anaise and probably vanilla & tea* flavors. It's hard to find cardamom and cinnamon in a non-oil base, so the liquid essence may do the trick. They sell most of those in liquid essence on Amazon.com HERE Or you can order directly from Bioponic Phytoceuticals ::: LIQUID ESSENCE

They have some other cool flavors, too.

*optional

laurel099

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
hehe... I TOTALLY understand how hard it is to keep up with the wants of all of us :) Thanks for being sporty! My customers always want what I don't have too....at least we want what you have and more... LMAO!!

I do 2nd the 0mg option though as a future considertion - maybe in the most popular flavors anyway. I know people think others crazy but YES people buy 0mg juice... Some to vape - others to dilute without flavor loss cuz their mad scientist skills suck or don't have time. Rather than trying to carry several strengths why not just add zero... You want less than the 24 or 12 - buy zero in same flavor and make whatever you want without any flavor loss. I thought about the double flavor option I read about somewhere but I wonder if that realistically work!

My sister is hooked on the almond joy - won't step down from the 24 cuz she loves her joy ;) Me, I'm good on 12 but hope to cut that in 1/2 - hate to lose my flavors tho!

Kristin, I have Bickfords chocolate and chocolate almond - have played with some homemades but just teeny samples for fun... I did a chocolate almond and banana that was quite tasty - then mixed it into my HV peanut butter cup - that rocked!

I love the HV stuff too much now - I have all the stuff I need to make juice but... I'm vaping Drew's HV stuff instead LOL!

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
I'm looking forward to a good zero nic HV for the future, too!

Drew, I'm sure you're very familiar with flavourart flavors, right? They have most of the flavors in water-based for chai: anise, cardamom, cinnamon, pepper, tea, vanilla...

They have cucumber and melon, too. That would make a great vape - especially lung juice!

Sorry...got all excited! LOL

buttercrunch

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Oregon
How about some cheesecake flavors? I was just avoiding housework by organizing my juice stash and next thing I know I'm playing mad scientist with HV black raspberries & cream. added some cheesecake, a couple drops each of hazelnut and graham cracker, and wow, it's pretty tasty! but I know the Druice version would be totally out of the ball park amazing! Drew?? no sleep for you, mister, get on it! (pretty please with sugar on top?)
omg, another idea...HV pralines & cream mixed with cheesecake and pumpkin spice would be soooo good for the holidays....

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
I know a few other places sell cheescake flavors, so it's certainly possible!

Once Drew get's going, I'd love for him to be a serious competitor for Decadent Vapors and be a place to get unique flavors beyond tobacco and watermelon and the other flavors offered basically everywhere.

Unfortunately, the Pizza and Pesto flavors are oil-based and aren't good for vaping. :(

There's a corn flavor that could be used with butter to make "Popcorn."

Olive & gin or vodka flavors for "Martini."

Lime, Cola, Rum for "Rum & Coke."

Lime, Rum & Mint for "Mojito."

Butterscotch & Irish Cream for that classic bar shot (not typing the name, lol!)

(Can you tell I was a bartender?? LOL!)

They have Chocolate, too. I wonder if it would pass Drew's standards?

Hazelnut, Coffee and Cream flavors.

Irish Cream & Coffee

Maple Syrup & Cookie could taste like "Waffles." Maybe even with a touch of Butter.

Lime & Meringue for "Key Lime Pie."

Pistachio & Cream for the ice cream or pudding flavor.

Red Wine, Orange, Lemon & Lime for "Sangria."

I can't find a graham flavor anywhere, but maybe Cookie, Chocolate & Marshmellow, with a touch of Cinnamon would be close to "Smores."

The options are intriguing!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread