Not open for further replies.

Sallana

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
the North Pole
www.lynnekirsch.com
Hi Everyone! Thanks for all the replies.
Unfortunately this co-op may have to wait. I have not heard back from Anyone at FA (which doesn't sit well for a co-op)
I have been chatting back and forth with Linnx at ecigexpress, he was interested in supplying the co-op but hasn't received his restock order from FA yet. Apparently FA has moved locations and running behind on orders. Not the ideal scenario for running a co-op. I think we will wait until Linnx is restocked and ready or FA is back on schedule with orders :(
I am def wanting to do this so I will repost when things are back to running normally.
Lulu

This is the reason all the suppliers are out of stock... I knew because of my affiliation with Purevapes and he only uses FA flavoring and has to deal with being out of stock on some of the butterscotch too. I would have told you.. But in my experience messengers get shot :S Good luck Lulu, hope you get some of that Butterscotch soon!!

nightsong

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2010
Dallas
While we are waiting to hear back from Max concerning a flat shipping rate, Lulu and I have been tossing around some ideas for this coop. We want to get a great deal for everyone and the best price will be on the larger quantities so how would everyone feel about submitting their choices and we will go with the Top 20 flavors? With the discount and normal shipping from Flavourart, I am estimating a 15 ml bottle of flavoring to run about $2.10 - $2.50 plus shipping to you. Of course this is dependent upon being able to buy the larger sizes, ie 256ml and divide.

In order to get a better picture of interest, I've set up a survey at ballotbin.com where you can select the flavors you would be interested in buying. Please send me a PM so I can send you a one time use code for the site. Once we get an idea of how many are interested in each flavor, we can start putting the numbers together and submit a coop proposal to the mods for approval.

316lvm

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2009
southern minnesota
Waiting for the code to check out ballotbin. Like Erica and deejman - I would be willing to buy a larger size of flavoring that I'd want to try - say up to 30ml. Can't see buying 120ml of flavoring though. :laugh:

So far, I'd like to try:
Liquid Amber
Oba Oba
Catalan Cream
Cream Fresh
Cinnamon Ceylon
Hypnotic Mist
Royal Flavor
Vanilla Tahity
White Grape
Butterscotch
Cowboy Blend

nightsong

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2010
Dallas
I've sent codes to everyone who pm'ed as well as anyone who has posted interest in this thread. If you are interested and haven't yet received a code, please message me.

I'll send out codes through tomorrow at 6 PM, and ask that everyone cast their ballot before Monday night at 6 PM. So far, 20 codes have been sent, 11 votes have been cast and we want 75 flavors. I'll going to enter all the flavors into a google spreadsheet and ask you to input the milliliters requested. I'll then calculate the amount needed, price/ml (including shipping from FA and bottles required). You may be asked to adjust your ml up or down a little depending on how close we are to a pricepoint. We'll start with the most requested flavors and work our way down through the list until we hit the $500 PIF co-op cap. Hopefully, where there is a flavor only needed by one or two people, we will have enough room for everyone to each order a quantity pre-bottled by FA (at their pricing with the 25% discount) for at least some of the flavors they want as long as FA is willing to give the discount on the smaller quantity). And then submit the co-p for approval.

Here are the flavors wanted by more than 1 person so far:
Butterscotch 10
Oba Oba 8
Cookie 6
Hypnotic myst 6
Vanilla Tahity 6
Milk condensed 5
Cappucino No 4
Liquid Amber 4
Caramel No 4
Catalan Cream 4
Cream fresh 4
Cream whipped 4
Strawberry No 4
Vienna cream 4
Fig fresh 3
Coconut 3
Apple No 3
Cinnamon Cey 3
Croissant 3
Cocoa 3
Grape White 3
Forest Mix No 2
Grape concord 2
Lemon Sicily 2
Almond 2
Peppermint 2
Bergamot 2
Blackberry 2
Pineapple 2
Shade 2
Cowboy Blend 2
Custard 2
Marshmallow 2
Dark Vapure 2
Vanilla Classic 2
Raspberry 2
Apple Pie 2

nightsong

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2010
Dallas
sounds like a lot of poeple would like to buy larger amounts if there flavors arnt in the top. will this be allowed?? there are a few id like in a larger size if they dont make the cut, given price such:) casting my vote now :p thanx for the awesome opportunity :)

Depending on the amounts and what the pricing turns out to be on these amounts determines how much we can buy. So for these solo wants, you would need to pick a size that's pre-bottled from FA, I just don't know how much there will be left under the cap after the bulk buys but I will work very hard to try to accommodate everyone ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread