FlavourArt NEW INFO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nightsong

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2010
Dallas
I really thought there would be more uber popular flavors**, right now these are the only ones wanted by 5 or more:

Butterscotch 11
Oba Oba 9
Cookie 8
Vanilla Tahity 7
Cappucino 7
Hypnotic myst 7
Cocoa 5
Milk condensed 5
Vienna cream 5
Blackberry 5
Caramel 5

Lulu has verified that the discount is good as long as the total order is over $200. So hopefully we can accommodate everyone providing the co-op gets approved. But we need to decide if we want to order in bulk sizes and then divide in order to get the best price/ml on the popular flavors.

Here are the sizes/prices (before shipping) of the non-Vape Heaven (tobacco line) flavors:
Size (ml)....normal price....w/discount......per ml price

For example, each of those 11 people wanting butterscotch could order a 20ml bottle for $4.22, or they could split a 500ml bottle and receive 45 ml for $2.95 plus bottle cost.

The price/ml difference between 20 and 100ml bottles is negligible and might not even cover the cost of the empty bottles so we'd really need to be able to order 256ml size to make it worthwhile to buy a bulk and divide. Would everyone be willing to order in bulk for the flavors that have enough interest and then just buy the FA bottle/sizes for the remainder of their wishlist?

We're still waiting to hear from FA on whether a flat rate shipping charge will be available. Shipping costs will be added to everyone's order based on the volume of flavorings they would want so would be in addition to the above listed prices plus the final shipping to you. And the tobacco prices are a little higher, will post them later.

**obviously ya'll haven't mixed up raspberry/custard or strawberry/coconut from FA yet ;)

Digimon2k

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2010
Sweet Home Alabama
www.deejstuff.com
Would everyone be willing to order in bulk for the flavors that have enough interest and then just buy the FA bottle/sizes for the remainder of their wishlist?

**obviously ya'll haven't mixed up raspberry/custard or strawberry/coconut from FA yet ;)

That's a YES for me.

** strawberry/coconut sounds yummy! is that a 50/50 mix? **

TJVapes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2010
USA
"Would everyone be willing to order in bulk for the flavors that have enough interest and then just buy the FA bottle/sizes for the remainder of their wishlist?

Do you mean for us to order flavors we didn't vote for? I def want a lot of butterscotch. Total cost will be the deciding factor, but most look like good flavors..um yea? I think so.

"**obviously ya'll haven't mixed up raspberry/custard or strawberry/coconut from FA"

I can't remember if I voted for coconut or not, I haven't mixed strawberry/coconut but have vaped it... YUM.

nightsong

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2010
Dallas
"Would everyone be willing to order in bulk for the flavors that have enough interest and then just buy the FA bottle/sizes for the remainder of their wishlist?

Do you mean for us to order flavors we didn't vote for? I def want a lot of butterscotch. Total cost will be the deciding factor, but most look like good flavors..um yea? I think so.

No you don't have to order any flavors you don't want. Just for the really popular flavors, we will order them in bulk and divide them. For any flavors you wanted that there isn't enough interest for a large bottle, you can just order 7, 10, 20, 100 ml and we'll just order that size for you from FA. We won't be dividing those flavors.

pm2006

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2010
S.E. Michigan
316lvm. If it isn't a popular flavor and you have to order it separately it sounds like it only comes in 7ml and 20ml. If you can get in on the 256ml it would probably be about half of the 45ml.

I could be wrong, though. I usually am. :)

I am in for the 45ml price for sure and would be willing to get more than I voted for to help out. LMK. (You have made me want more raspberry now! . . . . and coconut!!)

Oh . . .and I voted for a tobacco flavor but I know nothing about them. I will get the one that the majority chooses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread