Heaven Gifts DK-Tab flavour

Status
Not open for further replies.

sMuCk_fOg

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2009
Lakewood,California - u$a
I just got a bunch of supplies from them as well,Only 4 - 30 ml bottles of juice tho'.

I got two Chocolate...not good! mixed in some lorranns chocolate almond...a lil' better.

I also got two bottles of Kent,I gotta say,I think it tastes like wet straw...It's worse than atty primer to me...to each his own I guess.Maybe I got a bad batch

RjG

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2008
Edmonton AB Canada
ok that answers the " are the runyan/healthcabin jices the same"

Can anyone answer my other question?> Is the DK Tab reminiscent of Tenn Cured at all? ( I don't care for Tenn C.)

Pweeease (smile)

OK, now I'm confused - are RuyanDirect and HealthCabin the same juice, or not?

ProfessorDaffy

ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Acme Looniversity
OK, now I'm confused - are RuyanDirect and HealthCabin the same juice, or not?

The labels are exactly the same so I'd have to say yes. They both offer 10ml bottle now for $3.50 which is a great way to try new flavors (I just ordered 6 and a big RY4). Unfortunately, I'm not allowing myself to touch them until I deplete some of my older stock. =) I did not care too much for the TAB, but I'd ordered 36mg and eventally cut it with VG/PG and used it for mixing. Like their Flue Cured much better. Not much on tabacco flavors, but their Windston is spot on.

RY4 is supposed to be tabacco (though I don't taste that part) with vanilla and carmel. It's wonderful stuff. The attached picture shows what I think RY4 tastes like.

--Prof Daffy

Attachments

• riskee.jpg
    riskee.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 115

Elphaba Thropp

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
USA, East Coast
...I swear all of their liquids are laced with pepper...can't quite put my finger on it but there is something that give it a better throat hit than any other brand out there. I don't think that it's a difference in nicotine though...
Pepper? Would that work? I have a bottle of juice that I'll probably never use because it has no throat hit. Is there some simple secret that would fix it? How much pepper or whatever per ml?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread