Status
Not open for further replies.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
Hey!

Had a question for the more experienced vapers here.

I have 2 flavourings for my DIY juice, Heisenberg and Pinkman by VampireVape, PG based flavourings 10ml.

What concentration percentage would you use for mtl and for dl?

I'd go for 7-10?
The best DIY mixing advice I can offer you, is to start with low percentages and add flavoring to taste as needed.

I never use any of the manufacturer suggested, or recommended, percentages. Those are mere suggestions only.

Everyone who vapes is different. Some enjoy mixes with flavorings at lower percentages while others like very heavily flavored juices.

• Winner
Reactions: Berenulf

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
Most of the flavor houses suggest a range of percents for their flavors. Flavour Art, TPA/TFA, Flavorah, Capella, Wonder Flavours, Flavor West, VTA (Vape Train Australia) all do. Some of the others also do.

But, like I said those are only suggestions. Some of their recommendations I've used in the past. I very quickly learned not to do that.

With flavors I do not have experience with, I always start very low.

Berenulf

Jan 1, 2023
Most of the flavor houses suggest a range of percents for their flavors. Flavour Art, TPA/TFA, Flavorah, Capella, Wonder Flavours, Flavor West, VTA (Vape Train Australia) all do. Some of the others also do.

But, like I said those are only suggestions. Some of their recommendations I've used in the past. I very quickly learned not to do that.

With flavors I do not have experience with, I always start very low.
Thanks a thousand times for the answer! And thats the very reason I asked this question, I've also learned to double check every piece of info and question everything and ultimately try for myself when the information presented doesen't seem sufficient for a valid decision.

Because nothing compares to a badvapeday, until you refresh the stock and restart.

With flavourings it seems to me, theres not much you can really do when you've messed it up. The toil and trouble isn't worth it to remix it, and every remix has a considerable amounts of new errors you could add to the existing ones, and ultimately, you've wasted a considerable amount of cash and ejuice components for a month worth of vaping.

Reactions: ShowMeTwice

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
Thanks a thousand times for the answer! And thats the very reason I asked this question, I've also learned to double check every piece of info and question everything and ultimately try for myself when the information presented doesen't seem sufficient for a valid decision.

Because nothing compares to a badvapeday, until you refresh the stock and restart.

With flavourings it seems to me, theres not much you can really do when you've messed it up. The toil and trouble isn't worth it to remix it, and every remix has a considerable amounts of new errors you could add to the existing ones, and ultimately, you've wasted a considerable amount of cash and ejuice components for a month worth of vaping.
You're very welcome!!!

If I can make a suggestion???

Have a look at the Random DIY mixing and More thread.

You will find DIY'ers of all levels there. Many of us post our own recipes in the thread. One of our members (Zazie) created a blog that lists just about all the recipes posted.

Maybe have a look in her blog??? Might give you some ideas.

Just join in the DIY thread and post away. :)

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread