• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Flavours only

Status
Not open for further replies.

loll88

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2014
TFA/TPA, there's a place here that sells tho the pricing is steep, I think it is better to buy some to try first and then buy in bulk. Check out recipes, Google it and even here there are threads in the main forum regarding DIY recipes. Heh!

Just make sure to steep, and also to get the right proportion between vg/pg and flavoring. That is because too much flavoring will kill the juice and too little flavor.. muted.. For TPA/TFA flavors you can also find out their starting percentage for the different flavors. To add a menthol twist to your juice, you can either add menthol crystals or koolada. I prefer koolada as menthol crystals will give a spicy like experience rather than a nice cooling one.

Poonhuat/redman I only tried their bandung flavor which is actually just rose flavor.. Lol

I only tried tfa/tpa simply because most of the recipes are using them lmao. You can try Capella and the rest but remember to pm me to "kup" cost! Hahaha

pleaselah

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
U.S
koolada is part of TFA/TPA as a flavour you can order from their website or source locally. flavours generally are allowed. try "KS"

are their flavors considered cheap / normal price or expensive? (just pure flavours)

---------------------------------------------------------

*thanks all, waiting for the flavoring to arrive

vaping on a pg / vg mix with just menthol LOL can't really tell if the TH is due to the nic or menthol :facepalm:

Last edited:

loll88

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2014
are their flavors considered cheap / normal price or expensive? (just pure flavours)

---------------------------------------------------------

*thanks all, waiting for the flavoring to arrive

vaping on a pg / vg mix with just menthol LOL can't really tell if the TH is due to the nic or menthol :facepalm:

Throat hit can be caused by PG, the higher your PG the more throat hit you get. Nicotine do affect throat hit as well but I feel it's more towards the lungs???!? For me menthol will actually smoothen out that throat hit and making it less scratchy on the throat.

Jun Andaakabaa

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2014
Little Red Dot
Throat hit can be caused by PG, the higher your PG the more throat hit you get. Nicotine do affect throat hit as well but I feel it's more towards the lungs???!? For me menthol will actually smoothen out that throat hit and making it less scratchy on the throat.

#LykeABoss :D

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
DIY SUPPLIERS
Bull City Vapor - Best Prices on DIY e-liquid Supplies (Capella, Flavour Art, Flavor West, Hangsen, Inawera, Flavor Apprentice)
Wizard Labs (Capella, LorAnn, Seedman, Flavor Apprentice, )
http://www.ecigexpress.com/ (Flavour Art, Flavor West, LorAnn, Flavors Express, Natures Flavors,
Signature (TFA), Jungle Flavors, Hangsen, Tasty Puff, Inawera, Capella)
DIY E-Cig Supplies & E-Cigarette Liquid | Make Your Own E-Liquid | RTS Vapes (LorAnn, Capella, Hangsen, Flavour Art, Flavor Apprentice, FLavor Jungle,
Flavor West, Inawera, RTS blends)
Electronic Cigarettes | E-Liquids - MyFreedomSmokes (LorAnn, Flavour Art, Flavor Apprentice, MFS house blends)
http://www.diyflavorshack.com/ (House blends/brands)
Perfumers Apprentice - The Flavor Apprentice - World of Flavors (TPA/TFA)
Capella Flavor Drops - Over 75+ Water Soluble Concentrated Flavorings (Capella)
Flavor West (Flavor West)
DIY E-liquid Supplies - Home (Capella, Flavor West, LorAnn, Flavor Apprentice,House Blends)
Wholesale Nicotine, Bulk e-Liquid, PG, VG and Supplies Heartlandvapes Wholesale (Capellas, Flavor West, LorAnn, Flavor Apprentice, House Blends)
E-liquid Mart (Capellas, Flavour Art)
DIY E Liquid Flavoring - E Cig eGo, E juice, Mods, Cartomizers, Liquid Nicotine, DIY Flavorings (Vaping Zone VG flavor, Hangsen)
All Vaping Flavors (Flavorah)
[Concentrated Flavorings] - Nude Nicotine
Flavor Extracts - DIY e-Liquid Supplies (Madvapes)
DIY Flavors (Ellas, Flavor West, NF Organic, Flavor Apprentice, Capellas)
Product Categories Tasty Puff Flavor Drops | Tastypuff (Tasty Puff)
Vapers Tek (Molin Berry, Inwaera, German Flavors)

PG/VG
Essential Depot: Sodium Hydroxide, Lye, Potassium Hydroxide, Argan Oil, Shea Butter, Essential Oil, Fragrance Oil, Vegetable Oils, Food Grade
DudaDiesel - Biodiesel, Chemical & Solar Supplies, Alternative Energy Store
Glycerin | Bulk Apothecary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread